A day with Castiel

That night Castiel stayed with you, said something about bonding. Later you went up to your room and fell asleep, leaving Castiel to watch the tv. You awoke the next morning to the blaring of your alarm, you grabbed it from next to you and threw it across the room causing a loud crash. 'Why the fuck do I still have that...' you thought bitterly, you heard your door open "Y/n? Is everything alright?" You hear Cas question.

You grumbled in response and sat up to look at him, as usual he was still in his trenchcoat while you where in a baggy shirt and shorts. You yawned and climbed out of bed "So Castiel, what do you have planned for us?" You questioned, he smiled "I'm not sure, maybe just stay here. Uhm watch some films, and Uhm I'm not sure." He said nervously.

You smiled "I'm sure we'll figure something out." You said, he nodded clearly happy. With each day you had known Cas and hung out with him, you noticed him slowly acting more human. He understood a lot more emotions, and it seemed he was gaining his own. And as Dean would say 'He's slowly losing that stick up his ass', after that Cas left your room closing the door.

You walked to the small chest un your room, you out a pair of jeans and a tank top. You put you hair in a ponytail(If you can't style it however), and you walked out of the room. Your safehouse was a cheap ass house that your parents owned forever ago, and you still paid it off. You walked down the old steps to the main room and saw Cas sitting on the couch watching TV, you smiled and walked behind him placing your hands in his shoulders.

"Hi." You said happily you moved over a bit and climbed over the couch, he looked over at you and you smiled. The tension in the air was high, it wasn't bad. It was more awkward, you two rarely hung around each other, "I'm thinking, we could find a case or something. If not we stay here, but I don't wanna risk running into Sam or Dean." You muttered the last part.

He hummed clearly in thought, then an idea popped in your head "Let's get shit faced!" You shouted. He looked at you confused "Drunk, let's go to a bar and get shit faced drunk." You said, he nodded understanding what you meant now. You smiled and looked at your watch "Well, it's only 12. We should go when it's later, I'm gonna go make myself some lunch. I know you don't eat, but do you want anything?" You asked, he shook his head.

You smiled and got up off the couch, you went to the small shitty kitchen and searched the cupboards and the fridge for anything to make. You then found a slip of paper that had a recipe on it, you smiled when you read the name

Pel'meni( It's an actual food, it's amazing)

You smiled it was a Russian dumpling that could either have potatoe or meat filling, you smiled and got out the necessary things to make this. You surprisingly had most of the stuff and you instantly got to work, you first started on the dough and while doing that you started making the potatoe/meat filling (You pick).

As you cooked you hummed a tune, from the livingroom Cas had a clear view of you. He watched as you wondered the kitchen grabbing ingredients, and mixing them. The angels heart pounded in his chest, he thought about Dean's words carefully.

"You're in love idiot"

The angel sighed 'Maybe I am, how is this even possible?' He asked himself, he listened as you quietly sung. He blocked out every sound except for your voice, he loved how angelic it sounded.

Timeskip

After you had made your food and ate while watching tv and chatting with Cas, you and him where now in your car driving to a nearby bar. You where singing to that song that was playing, it was one of your favorite Elvis songs(song above). As you sang Cas was watching you with admiration, his heard was beating at a rapid rate.