Oh no

When you opened your eyes the next morning you felt yourself asleep on something warm, you then realized it was someone's bare chest. You looked up to see who it was, and if you would even remember them. Your eyes widened when you noticed who it was, your heart was pounding out of your chest. You sat up and pulled the blanket to cover your chest, you looked under the blanket to see your fully naked body.

You shut your eyes 'Oh fuck, oh god.' You thought, you heard a groan next to you. And you looked over at the angel next to you, you watched as his eyes opend. He looked over at you "Morning Y/n." He said, his voice was deep and gruff which you found extremely sexy.

You where at a loss for words, so you just had a shocked look on your face as you stared at him. He tilted his head "Is something wrong?" He asked, you quickly shook your head "N-no." You sputtered out. He frowned "Is this about last night?" He asked, your mouth hung open searching for words "I-I don't even remember last night, I-I know how I can be. So-so I am s-sorry if I forced myself on you, I-I-" Cas quickly cut you off.

"Y/n, calm down. If I am honest, I've actually found myself wanting this to happen." He said, you instantly shut your mouth "W-wha?" You questioned. The angel sat up looking at you, you still had the blanket covering your torso. Your mind was racing and you felt a hand on your shoulder, "Y/n, are you alright." You looked up at him and hesitantly nodded.

"I'm just shocked is all, that you actually slept with me. I know it's difficult for Angel's to get drunk, humans it's quite easy. And I know you didn't have as many drinks as I did." You rambled. "Y/n, I assure you it's fine." He said, you flinched at the sound of your phone ringing. You reached over and grabbed it, you looked at the caller ID and sighed "Sam..." you muttered. You answered it and took a deep breath "Sammy, uhm what can I help you with?" You questioned nervously, it had been forever since you had spoken to the younger Winchester. Or so you thought.

"Y/n?" You heard a familiar voice say, but it wasn't the Winchester you wanted to talk with. You where quite "Dean, what do you want?" You asked, now your voice was full of anger. You heard him sigh "Y/n, we need to talk. Meet me and Sam in Lebanon, Kansas. First motel, please." He said, you sighed "Fine." You said. You where about to hang up when Dean's voice stopped you "Tell Cas to get over here, we've been callin his ass all night." He said, you stiffened and then he hung up.

You looked over at Cas who was staring at you with his angelic blue eyes and he was now fully dressed"Uhm, Cas. Sam and Dean need you, they said they've been callin you all night." You whispered. You could see a smile tugging at the corners of his lips, "I hope we can do this again sometime." And like that he was gone.

You stomach did flips at the words that came out of his mouth, 'What the fuck just happened' you questioned in thought. You climbed out of bed and scrambled to get dressed, you really didn't want to go and meet the boys. But you thought it was time to finally talk to them, Sam at least you'd probably hold a grudge against the things Dean said.

Meanwhile Cas stood in the library of the bunker, Sam was hunched over a book and Dean was no where to be seen. "You called?" He questioned, Sam looked up from his book and looked at the angel. His black hair was messy with bed head, and probably other things that occurred. Sam had a smile tugging at his lips "Yeah, where the hell where you last night?" He asked, he was quite for a second before responding "I was with Y/n." He answered.

Just then dean walked in with two plates both containing a burger, he walked past Cas and set one of the plates in front of Sam before sitting down. He looked at his close friend "So, what'd you two do last night?" He questioned, once again a pause.