Oh christ

Everything had been going well for the past couple weeks, you managed to get the boys to stop hunting and to relax for a moment. You had spent a lot of time with Jack, getting to know him. And even teaching him how to cook. Both you and Jack went out on a hunt as well, you wanted to see if he had gotten better with his abilities. The boys still didn't know about your grace extraction, but they where getting suspicious since you ate normally. And sleeping a lot more, along with other human things.

But the only downside was your constant puking, this had been going on for a week now at least. Once the boys figured out you where sick, they instantly put you on bed rest. Not allowing you to do anything, but sit in bed and watch movies. But this of course had no affect, since you only puked during the mornings. The boys of course didn't want to question it, but you. You where full of questions.

You currently paced the bathroom, a pregnancy test sat on the counter. Dean and Sam went out to help Jody on a quick hunt in Sioux Falls, while Jack and Cas went to the store to grab a few food items you where craving. Or that you simply just wanted for the bunker, before they left you managed to run out and grab a pregnancy test. They didn't question why you asked them to go out, once you got back. They assumed it was just because you where sick, and wanted to rest.

You looked over at the test, you had been pacing for all of ten minutes. Scared to look at the test, you sighed and reached over grabbing it. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, once you opend your eyes and you looked at the test. You saw two lines, your heart dropped and your eyes widened. You placed a hand over your mouth, as tears picked your eyes.

'I'm pregnant.' You thought, you set the test down and ran a hand across your face. 'Oh god, how am I gonna tell Cas? Or Sam and Dean.....' You thought panicked, just then there was a knock at the door. You flinched at the sound and your eyes widened, you looked towards the door.

"Yes?" You answered, your voice small.

"Hey Y/n, me and Dean are back from our hunt. Are you alright?" You heard Sam's voice.

You sighed in relief, and grabbed the pregnancy test shoving it in your back pocket. You opend the door, and looked up at the taller Winchester.

"Sam, can I talk to you?" You asked.

He looked at you worried and nodded "Yeah, what's wrong?" He asked.

You pulled him into the bathroom and closed the door locking it, you sighed "Sam, I'm pregnant." You said.

He looked at you in shock and confusion, "Wh-what, I thought Angel's couldn't get pregnant." He said.

"Yeah, but I'm not an angel anymore. I removed my grace." You said.

He looked at you with wide eyes "What? Does Cas know your pregnant?" He asked.

You shook your head "No, only you know. I'm scared Sam, what if he doesn't want the baby. I-I mean we already have one nephilim here, but now two?" You questioned. Your voice faltering towards the end, the tears that brimmed in your eyes threatening to fall.

Sam quickly pulled you into a hug "Hey, calm down. I think he'll be thrilled, he loves you. And I know for sure he'll love that baby." He said softly.

"I know, but Sam. I'm human, when this baby is born.....I'm gonna die." You whispered looking up at him.

He sighed "I-I know, and if you do. That's and if Y/n, me and Dean we'll help Cas with the kid. I promise you that, and if we can we will find a way to bring you back." He said.