Shes a what now?

Bang!

Y/n shot off her gun, glaring at the witch in front of the girl. She wiped the dust from her face, she then looked down at her stomach. She was about a month pregnant, and the little baby bump was starting to show. Despite the boy's complaints, and worrying. She still wanted to hunt, but would be stopping soon for the safety of her baby. But she only did simple hunts, witches, spirit, and any other simple stuff. Sam stumbled down the stairs, and looked at the girl.

"You okay?" He asked, worried.

She nodded "Yeah I'm fine, she just threw some dust at me. But nothing happened, probably a faulty spell or something." Y/n responded with a shrug.

He sighed in relief "Well, let's head back to the motel. Get a few hours of shut eye, and then we'll head back to the bunker." He said.

Y/n groaned "Why can't we go back now, we're only a few miles out." She complained.

"Because, im not letting you sleep in the car. I refuse." He said.

She sighed "Fine, but can we stop for burgers?" The girl asked, hopeful to get some food inside of her.

"Yeah, of course." He said.

The girl smiled giddy like child who got some candy, y/n quickly left the basement. Sam following behind her, all the boys had become more protective of y/n. Even Jack, whenever she needed something he would always get it for her. And he would spend time with her, questioning what she wanted to name the baby. And a variety of other things.

•~•

The next morning you awoke to the sound of Sam's voice "Y-y/n where are you?" He stuttered out.

Y/n went to say "I'm right here you moron." But all that came out, was a meow.

Suddenly your blanket was pulled off you and Sam gasped "Oh shit." He muttered.

When y/n stood she was on all four, and had paws black paws. Her e/c eyes widen and  looked up at Sam, in absolute confusion. She went to ask what the hell was going on, but atlas she was a cat so all that came out was another meow.

"Oh my god, they're gonna kill me." He muttered.

Y/n sent him a glare and he ran a hand across his face sighing, he walked around the room packing everything up while muttering under his breath. Once he was finished he hoisted both bags on each if his shoulders, he looked over at the girl. Who hadn't moved from her spot, she just sat there watching him. Confused on what in the actual hell was happening, she was a friggin cat.

"Can I uhm, pick you up?" He questioned.

She nodded her cat head, ears twitching slightly. Sam sighed and gently picked her up, making sure to be careful with her.

"I am so dead, I thought you said the spell didn't work." Sam complained, as he walked out of the motel room.

Y/n let out a growl, as to tell him to shut up. He opened the car doors and tossed the bags inside, he set the black cat in the back. And she glared at him, as he closed the door. She hopped over to the front seat, and sat down as Sam climbed in.