Grace

You where taking a early morning jog, it had been a couple days since you and Dean got back from your hunt. And you still couldn't find a case, Cas was still searching for your grace. If it even existed, but had no luck. You where miles from the bunker, and you where deep in the woods. You stopped to catch your breath near a large clearing, you looked around the area and noticed a large oak tree. You looked at it tilting your head, you felt drawn to the tree for some odd reason. You stepped into the field and slowly made your way to the tree, you stepped over sticks and a few logs.

Once you got to the tree the feeling you had was a lot stronger, you pressed your hand to the rough bark. And suddenly a blue smoke emerged from the tree, and went into your mouth. Your eyes where wide as you felt a strong sense of power surge through you, once it all had entered your mouth you collapsed to the ground with widened eyes. Your breathing was rough and heavy "W-what the hell.." you stuttered to yourself, you looked around and quickly dug in your jacket pocket for your phone.

You quickly dialed Sam, it rang a few times before he answered "Yeah?" He questioned.

"S-sam..." You stuttered out.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" He asked clearly worried.

You where breathing heavily "I think I found my grace." You finally breathed out after a moment of silence.

"What? Where are you?" He asked.

You looked around, you where still planted on the grassy ground. "I-im not sure, I went out for a run....I'm miles from the bunker.." you said.

You heard Sam sigh "Okay, damnit. Just give us a bit, we'll find you." He said.

•~•

You sat there for an hour before the boys found you, they hadn't gotten a hold of Cas yet. You currently sat at a table in the library, hands in your head with a bottle of whiskey and a glass in front of you. You let out a sigh "I can't believe it, I have friggin grace, what the hell is this supposed to mean?" You questioned pulling your head up to look at the two brothers.

Dean shrugged "How are you feeling? That's what we're more concerned about." He said, as he took a drink of his whiskey.

"I mean, I feel fine. I have a lot of energy, not hungry, not tired, not even buzzed and I've drank almost four full glasses of whiskey. And half the bottle." You said.

Sam ran a hand over his face "We really need to get ahold of Cas, figure out if your gonna die." He said.

You sighed "Well, if I die. It was nice knowing you." You said, you raised your glass in the air and drank the rest of the contents in it.

Just then the sound of wings broke the silence, you looked over and saw Cas standing there "I came as soon I could." he said. His eyes landed on you  and he rushed over to you, he cupped your face in his hands "I'm so sorry I wasn't here." He whispered.

You smiled "It's fine Cas." You whispered.

He smiled sadly and kissed you passionately, he pulled away and looked at you. He let go of your face and looked towards the boys, who just watched the scene in front of them. You could see the worry in his eyes, what you hadn't noticed was the large black wings on his back. You let out a gasp once you noticed them, Cas looked at you with worried wide eyes "Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked panicked.