Big News!

You sat at one of the tables in the library, Sam and Dean where still out on a hunt but Jack had came back to the bunker. You tapped a pen to your bottom lip, looking at the list of baby names you had written down.

Girls

•Celeste
•Mary
•Angelica

Boys

•John
•Bobby
•Rufus

Suddenly your thoughts where snapped away by Jack's voice "Y/n, are you alright?" He asked.

You looked up and nodded "Yeah, I'm okay. Just writing down some baby names." You said, a smile on your face.

He sat across from you and smiled "What names do you have so far?" He asked.

You slid the book across to the boy, you watched as he eyes scanned over the names. He then looked up at you with a smile, his eyes bright.

"I really like Mary, I think Sam and Dean will like it as well." He said, "I also really like Bobby and John. I've heard many stories about them." He explained.

You smiled and gasped feeling a sharp sudden movement in your stomach, you looked down your eyes glowing with happiness. You looked up at Jack, who had a worry strucken face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"The baby just kicked, do you wanna feel?" You asked, pushing your chair out and turning it slightly.

Jack's eyes glowed and you could see the happiness in his eyes as he stood, "Can I?" He asked.

You nodded, and the boy quickly made his way over to you. You lifted your shirt to show your stomach, he crouched in front of you and gently placed his hand on your stomach. You moved his hand around and then stopped when another sharp kicked hit your stomach, Jack looked up at you with happiness.

"Whoah." He gasped out.

You smiled happily, a tear coming to your eye. But you quickly wiped it away, "Isn't it amazing?" You asked.

He nodded excitedly "When will they come into the world?" He questioned.

You smiled "Soon Jack, very very soon." You said.

Jack then frowned "But, when the baby is born. Won't you go to heaven, like my mom did?" He asked.

You frowned "Most likely, yes. Unless the boys figure out a way for me to live, or I somehow survive giving birth." You explained.

"I don't want you to go to heaven, I want you to stay here with me and Cas and Sam and Dean." He said sadly.

"Jack, even if I go to heavan. I'll always be here-" you then pointed to where his heart was "in your heart." You finished.

He looked at you with tears in his eyes "I don't want to lose another mom." He whispered.

You felt your heart shatter at this, "Jack, I'll always be in your heart. And you know, you can visit me in heavan any time you want." You said.