Oh for fuck sake

When you awoke you could feel movement next to you, you groaned feeling someone remove their arms from you. "Shh Y/n, it's okay go back to sleep. It's too early for you to be awake" you heard Castiel whisper, not knowing what you where doing since you where half asleep you reached out for him "Come back" you murmured sleepily. "Please...." you whispered opening your eyes slightly, the angel was looking at you with soft eyes. "Not yet, go back to sleep. I'll be back soon" he said softly, your hald asleep self groaned and rolled over. You felt a hand run through your hair and it continued for a while, soon you felt yourself drifting into a nice slumber.

Once Castiel heard your soft snores he smiled, he stopped stroking your hair and kissed your head. At this point the angel couldn't control himself, once he had moved away from you he questioned his actions. He frowned and and zapped himself into the Winchester's room, both brothers where awake. Sam was on his computer and Dean of course being Dean, was eating pie. Dean looked up noticing the angel "Cas, what's up man?" He asked his mouth full of food, "About that conversation yesterday, the one where you said I was. In love with Y/n?" He questioned unsure how to say it. This instantly caught Sam's attention causing him to look at his friend "Wait wait wait wait, you're in love with Y/n?" He asked, the angel shrugged "I don't know, I don't understand human emotions Sam" he said.

Dean looked to his brother who held his hands up "Don't look at me, your better with this kind of stuff" He said, "We need to get you laid to Sammy" Dean said smiling. Sam gave him the Winchester bitch face "Well, time to give Cas some relationship advice" Dean says smiling, Sam sighs shaking his head and looks back at his computer.

Timeskip

You let out a groan when light flooded the the room you pulled the blankets over your face, "What the hell." You muttered. "Come on sweetheart, rise and shine." You heard Dean say, you buried your face in your pillow, "Go away dad." You groaned sarcastically. "Haha, very funny Y/n. But seriously, get the hell up." He said, you felt the blankets get pulled away from you "Bitch!" You exclaimed sitting up. Dean stood there your blanket in his hands, Sam was standing in the doorway shaking his head. And Castiel was nowhere in sight "Where's Castiel?" You questioned, Dean smirked "One just call him Cas, you sound....what's the word. Sophisticated, when you say Castiel." He said. You rolled your eyes "Whatever." You muttered, "And two, wouldn't you wanna know. Are you crushin on Cas?" He questioned.

You felt your face heating up "The hell, no. He zapped into my room last night, and was all sorts of fucked up." You said, this cause the boys to look at you confused "What do you mean?" Dean questioned. "He zapped into my room last night while I was looking for another case, I found nothing by the way. And he was beaten, bloody, and weak. So I patched him up, and asked what happened. Said he had a run in with some demons." You explained. "I bet you butchered him." Dean said smirking, you rolled your eyes "Don't make me cut you up Winchester." You said climbing out of bed.

You threw your hair up and looked at Dean "So, the case. What do you think we're dealing with?" You asked, Dean shrugged "Bodies where butchered, can't really tell yet. We'll just have to wait and see. And once we finish this case, we're gonna take you somewhere awesome." Dean explains. You nod "Well, let's head out. Figure out what in the hell we are dealing with, and kill this son of a bitch." You said with a smile, you started packing up your belongings that where in the room while the boys sat outside in the car waiting for you.

Timeskip

Once you had arrived at the motel you went to your room and tossed your backpack on the bed, you went to the brothers room and Dean walked out. He noticed you and smiled "Sammy's being a geek, wanna join me at a bar, or you gonna go be a geek with him?" Dean asked, you thought for a moment you really did need a drink and you thought it would be fun. "Sure why the hell not." You said with a smile, luckily there was a bar nearby so the two of you just walked. As the two of you walked you had a question bubbling inside "Dean?" You asked, he glanced over at you "Yeah?" He answered. "Do you trust me?" Yoy said bluntly, this caused him to stop and looked at you "Why do you ask?" He questioned as he started walking again. You quickly followed after him "Just wondering, I know how you Winchester's are. You guys have trust issues, but yet again all hunters do" you said, he sighed "I want to trust you, but. Some part of me won't allow it, and I know I should trust you. You're Bobby's niece, your family. I don't know...." he says trailing off.