Captured

It's been months staying in the bunker with the brothers, as usual you helped research things. And you sometimes even joined them, you and Castiel's relationship developed more. And the teasing from the boys began, you currently sat at one of the tables in the library. You had your computer in front of you, and a glass of water next to you. You where quietly singing 'The neverending story' as you read, "Your voice is fantastic Y/n." You heard Cas said from behind you.

You yelped and looked back at your celestial boyfriend as he snaked his arms around you, you smiled "I thought you where out hunting with the boys." You said softly.

You stood and turned around wrapping your arms around his neck and looking up at him, he smiled softly which was now something he did often. "I came back to check on you, you where ignoring the boys calls." He said softly, you hummed.

"My phone must be dead, I haven't heard anything. I've been buried in research, and whatnot." You said, he hummed and pulled you closer kissing you passionately. You pulled away and smiled happily, "I need to get back to work, and you need to get back to the boys." You said.

He sighed "Do I have to?" He questioned.

You hummed "They might need your help. And I still have work to do, and I don't need any distractions." You said, He stuck his lip out and pouted, you smiled and kissed him again "I love you." You whispered pulling away.

He smiled "I love you too princess, I'll see you soon." He said, and like that he was gone.

You already missed him, you sat back down at the table and sighed. You looked at the time on your computer and hummed, "I should go grab some food." You muttered. You grabbed your wallet and keys and walked to the garage, you smiled and hopped in your car and drove off.

You stopped outside a diner and walked in you walked to the front counter and smiled "Can I just get a bacon burger with a side of fries and an apple pie?" You questioned

The cashier nodded "Coming right up, your total will be $14.89." She said.

You smiled and handed her a 20 "Keep the change." You said, she smiled and nodded. Once you got your food you set it on the hood of your car, you fumbled in your pocket for your keys while humming. You felt something hard hit you in the back of the head, you fell to the ground darkness engulfing you.

•~•

When you came to you where strapped to a chair, you had leather holding your wrists and ankles in place. You looked around in fear, the room you where in was dark. Soon you heard a door open and the sound of wheels, you turned to the left and saw someone walk in with a rolling table with some torture tools on it. Your eyes widened and you could feel the fear in you, the man looked at yoy and his eyes flashed black. Showing that he was a demon "The hell do you want?" You hissed angrily.

The demon chuckled and grabbed an angel blade from the table, he looked at you "Oh, just a few questions. And if you answer truthfully, you don't die." He said smiling.

"Crowley will kill you, you know he's my father!" You said, you had a stone cold glare.

Ah gore warning, I'll let you know when it's done.