An apple pie life for a day

The next morning you woke up next to your angel in a tangle of bare limbs, you looked up and to your surprise. Castiel was asleep, he had a arm wrapped around you. He had pulled you as close as he could, you smiled softly and peeled his arm away from you. He groaned and rolled over, you climbed out of the bed and grabbed your shorts and tank top. And threw them on, you exited the room and made your way towards the kitchen. When you entered the kitchen, you started gathering the needed things for homemade biscuits and gravy.

An hour into making the food you felt arms Snake around your waist, and a head in the crook of your neck. You smiled "Good morning Cas, how'd you sleep?" You asked softly.

"Good, very good." He murmured, into your neck "How are you feeling?" He asked.

You smiled "I feel amazing." You breathed, remembering the amazing night you two had. You turned your head a bit "Do you feel like eating, I'm making some biscuits and gravy." You said.

He shook his head "No, that's fine." He said pulling away from you, and spinning you around. His brown hair was a mess, and his beautiful blue eyes glimmered with pure love and affection. You could see the emotions in his eyes which surprised you, Cas didn't show much emotion. You loved it when you saw the emotion in his eyes, he sometimes seemed more human than angel.

He then pressed his lips passionately to yours, your lips moved in sync. Both fitting together like a perfect puzzle pice, he pulled away with a smile "Well, someone's happy." You said with a cheeky smile.

He chuckled lightly "Well, I have the woman that I love in front of me. What's there not to be happy about?" He asked, that affectionate glow still in his blue eyes.

You smiled despite everything that had been happening, you where glad you had managed to take his mind off the threat. You on the other hand, you couldn't stop thinking about it. You always thought of the people you could lose, and it always broke you.

Sam
Dean
Crowley
Cas

The only four people who where alive, and you loved. And who loved you back, your weird dysfunctional family. Two salty brothers, your demonic adopted father and finally your angelic boyfriend.  You smiled at your boyfriend "Well, I need to continue cooking. Could you get ahold of they boys, see how their hunt is going? And when they'll be  back, I wanna have a movie night." You asked.

He nodded "I like the sound of a movie night, it seemed like an amazing idea." He said, a cheeky smile on his face. He then walked out of the kitchen leaving you alone, you smiled.

•~•

You eventually finished up your food and ate it, Cas said that Sam and Dean should be back in a few hours. Turns out the hunt wasn't an actual hunt, it was some crazy guy that the police had already brought into custody. Currently you and Cas laid in your bed, watching 'The Princess Bride'. Cas had is arm around your shoulder, and you where leaned into his side. It was one of your favorite movies, you used to watch it all the time. To the point where you knew most of the script, you smiled. For once everything felt normal, like for once you had a simple apple pie life.

Everything seemed to be perfect in this moment, you had the man you loved at your side. And two people you considered your brothers on their way home, and safe. The only thing you where worried about was Crowley, you haven't heard a peep from him. All of the demons had turned their backs on him, in hopes of Lucifer actually coming back. But you had hope that it wouldn't happen, and you would do anything to make sure it didn't happen. Even if it costed you your own life, you hated to say it but you meant it.