She's back

You gasped awake your eyes opening wide, you stayed still for a moment. A cold liquid rushing past you. After a moment you sat up weakly and looked around, confused on where in the fresh hell you where.

 After a moment you sat up weakly and looked around, confused on where in the fresh hell you where

You stood pulling yourself out of the wet shallow water, you looked around at your surroundings. You seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, "What the fuck...." You muttered in confusion. You had remembered your conversation with the Entity, you sighed and started walking. You quickly stopped smacking yourself, you then imagined yourself being at the bunker. With a flap of your wings, you where at the bunker. Everything was quite, and it seemed so empty.

"Cas? Sam? Dean?" You called out loudly, as you started to walk through the bunker.

Once you stepped into the hallway heading towards the rooms, you where shoved against the wall roughly. Your eyes widened in fear, when you where met with the stone cold apple green eyes of Dean Winchester. "Who the hell are you?" He shouted. His forearm was press against your throat, and you tried to back away but couldn't due to the wall.

"D-dean, it's me Y/n!" You shouted, from the corner of your eye you could see Sam and a younger boy who couldn't be over 18 maybe.

"Y/n died, who the hell are you? A shifter?" He questioned.

You shook your head "Check me, holy water, silver, salt, anything!" You shouted, panicked.

Dean reached down with his free hand pulling out a silver knife, he dragged the blade across your cheek. And of course no reaction, he seethed his knife. And reached his hand out towards Sam, who handed him a flask with holy water that was likely mixed with salt. Your eyes darted over to Sam, you could see the sadness in his eyes. You then felt the holy water Splash your face, when it got no reaction Dean's grip loosened till his arm fell by his side. He looked at you with wide teary eyes, you raised your hand to your cheek and healed the cut.

"Oh my god..." He whispered in a shaky breath, you smiled at him.

Your eyes full of tears as well, you looked over at Sam who had tears falling down his face "I'm back." You said with jazz hands.

Dean wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a bone crushing hug, soon joined by Sam. The three of you stayed like that for a while, before they pulled away "Y/n, it's been four years." Sam said.

Your eyes widened "Oh my god, where's Cas? My dad?" You questioned, looking frantically between the two boys.

"Cas is somewhere, and we aren't sure about Crowley." Sam said.

You then looked over at the young boy who stood not too far away, you noticed a pair of dark red wings mixed with a hint of orange.(That's how I would imagine them :>) You could feel the insane power radiating off him, you tilted your head in confusion. "Whoes that?" You questioned, both boys looked over.