A actual date

You sat in the library, reading through any books that contained information about nephilims. You sighed, reaching over to grab a piece of watermelon from the bowl of fruit beside you. Sam and Dean had brought Jack on a hunt, leaving you and Cas alone for a week at least. Cas was currently off doing god knows what, but he said he'd be back soon. As if on cue the sound of wings rustling sounded, you spun around to see Cas. You pushed yourself up from the chair and threw yourself into his arms, a smile on your face.

"I missed you." You mumbled, your face in his trenchcoat.

His hand ran through your hair "I missed you as well, how are you feeling?" He questioned.

You pulled away, and looked down at the belly bump that had grown more in the past month.(Since Nephilims grow faster, the bump is gonna he bigger then a normal 8 week pregnancy. Cause they only need five months till birth :>)

Cas looked down and placed his hand on your stomach, a smile tugged his lips. You looked up at him, you could see the happiness plain in his blue eyes.

"I can't wait to meet them." He said softly, looking up to meet your gaze.

You smiled, but deep down you could only feel sadness. Knowing that in another few months, you would meet your demise to bring this baby into this world.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out for dinner, Dean mentioned that me and you never had an actual date...... And he gave me some suggestions." He said, sounding nervous.

You smiled at the nervousness coming from the angel, he looked up to meet your gaze.

"Of course, what time do you wanna go?" You asked softly.

He shrugged "Whenever you'd like." He said.

You smiled "I'll go get ready, I'm sure I have a few nice dresses around." You said.

He smiled "Okay." He said softly.

You turned walking away from him and heading towards the room the two of you shared.

•~•

You finished up the bit of makeup that you put on, and looked at yourself in the mirror. You flattened out your dress, and looked at the bump. You smiled softly, a tear coming to your eye. This wasn't a tear from any sadness, just absolutely happiness. Never once in your life would you have thought you would have a kid, especially an Angel's kid.

You looked down at your stomach "Don't worry little one, when I'm gone daddy will take care of you." You said softly.

You hated the fact that you would never get to meet the child, but you knew that the boys would take care of them. And you knew Jack would help them figure the angel side of them, you ran your hand up and down the bump.

"Everything will be okay." You whispered, your voice faltering and breaking at the end. You took in a deep breath, hoping to stop any tears "I hope I'll get to meet you, one day."

A knock on the door caused you to look over, you walked to the door and pulled it open. Cas stood there in his usual attire, you smiled softly. You knew he could sense your sadness, but he didn't ask about it.