Just a little practice

You sighed as you stood in the garage, your eyes where closed and Cas was in front of you. You thought of where in the bunker you wanted to be, as you tried to teleport yourself there. Cas was slowly teaching you have to use your angel mojo, you opend your eyes and sighed. "I'm never gonna be able to do this Cas." You said crossing your arms.

Cas frowned "It'll take some practice, and little bit of time. With more, practice you'll be able to understand and work your powers fully." He said, as usual his face was calm.

You sighed "Maybe, last time I actually managed to do any kind of power like thing or whatever. Was when I was mad and sad, that was over a week ago." You said.

"You'll be able to do this, I believe in you. Now try again, maybe try thinking of your room. Or coming closer to me, which ever is easier for you." He said, Cas had a soft look on his face and you smiled.

You backed up a little more and thought of Cas being in front of you, just then you stumbled forward and fell in someone's arms. You opend your eyes and came face to face the familiar tan trenchcoat, you looked up your eyes bright with accomplishment. "I did it!" You exclaimed happily.

His lips tugged into a soft smiled, he then placed a kiss on your forehead "Great job, if we just practice this more. We can move on to other stuff, healing will probably be next. Since these are more important skills." He said.

You excitedly nodded and pulled away from him, just then you heard a voice "Y/n, we got food!" You heard Dean shout loudly.

You smiled quickly ran off, you didn't need to eat food anymore considering your now apparently an angel. But you had gotten used to eating, sleeping and all basic human needs. And now that you where basically a full blown angel now, you couldn't die unless it's from an angel blade. And you healed more quickly, you had gotten over the fact that you had wings and grew accustomed to them. You where also able to ignore the fact that you could see, your boyfriend's wings.

You ran into the library and smiled "What'd you guys get?" You asked excitedly.

Dean took out multiple food items from the bags and set them on the table, "We got alot, pies, burgers, Sammy's rabbit food, and other snack items. " He said taking out the food.

You smiled and grabbed one of the burgers and unwrapped it, you took a large bite out of it and smiled "God, even being an angel. I'll never stop eating." You said happily.

"I don't understand how your still able to eat." You heard Cas say from behind you.

You turned around and smiled at your celestial boyfriend "Well considering I was human for, half my life. It's a habbit." You said taking another bite. The angels lips tugged into a smile, he loved that energy you always managed to have. No matter the situation, you plopped yourself down in one of the chairs "So, we got a case?" You questioned.

Sam sighed, and sat down in front of his computer opening it up "Yeah, two cases unfortunately. One in Wisconsin, to me it's looking like demonic possession. And another one in Oregon, I'm not sure what we could be dealing with." Sam said.

You hummed "I'm thinkin, we split in two groups and we tackle both." You suggested.

Dean made a face and shrugged "Could work, who will go with who?" Dean asked.