Pure happiness

The next morning you awoke tangled in the blankets, still naked from the previous events from last night. You yawned and sat up, pulling the blanket up to cover your chest. To your surprise, Cas was nowhere to be seen. You crawled out of bed, walking over to your dresser and grabbing some clothing. You looked in the mirror placed about it, and looked at the numerous hickeys on your neck. You dropped the blanket, the you could see another hickey on your breast.

You quickly put on a sports bra, and a pair of black panties. You then pulled on your f/c Led Zeppelin shirt, and a pair of black ripped jeans. You threw your messy, unbrushed h/c hair into a ponytail.(if ya cant ignore it)Just then a knock on your door, caused you to snap out of the odd daze you where in. You walked to your door and opened it, only to be met with the smiling face of Jack.

You smiled "Morning Jack, is there anything you need?" You asked.

He hummed "It's actually the afternoon, but Cas was wondering if you where awake. So I came to check." He said.

You smiled "Tell Cas I'll be out soon, are Sam and Dean around?" You asked.

He shook his head "No, they went out on another hunt again." He answered, a frown forming on his lips.

You hummed "Thank you, I'll be out soon." You said with a smile.

The boy nodded and walked off, you closed the door and walked back over to the mirror. Your grace sat on your dresser, in a small bottle. You picked up the small looking as the, very light blue magic swirled around the bottle. You set the bottle down, and quickly exited the room. Maneuvering your way through the halls, heading towards the library. Once you entered you saw Cas sitting at one of the tables, a computer in front of him. Jack sat across from Cas, a book in hand.

Cas looked over at you one you entered, you saw a smile creep to his face. You walked over and sat next to him "So, what'd you need me for?" You asked.

Now that you wher closer to him, you noticed the hickeys that where also on his neck. You smiled remembering how passionate, and intimate the previous night was. You felt Cas grab your thigh from under the table, as he looked back at the computer.

"I've just been looking for a case." He answered.

"Have you found anything?" You asked.

He shook his head "No, unfortunately not." He answered.

You hummed "Guess we're stuck here, I need to call Sam. Ask why the hell, both him and Dean are overworking themselves." You said, and then paused with a frown. "I'm worried, is there anything going on? Like apocalypse type stuff?" You questioned.

Jack looked up from his book "No, not that we know of." He said, a smile still plastered on his face. He then tiltied his head "How'd you get the bruises on your neck, would you like me to heal them?" Jack questioned.

You laughed slightly, you found it funny how clueless and innocent the young nephilim was. You found it adorable how he didn't understand many things, you looked over at Cas who had the slightest pink on his cheeks.

You looked back at Jack "No it's fine, no need for healing." You said.

He frowned but nodded, looking back at his book. His full focus back to the pages, you smiled and leaned your head on Cas's shoulder. As he typed away, looking for anything that screamed monster.