Catching up

You stood in an empty hall and looked around, you slowly started walking down it. Demons passed by you with shocked looks, you where sure they could see your wings. And you could see their horrible faces, but they knew who you where. And they didn't try anything, you could hear the whispers as they passed you. You stopped at two large double doors, you sighed not ready to face Crowley yet. You pushed open the doors, you could see your dad sitting on the throne.

A scroll in his face so he couldn't see you, you walked down the long red carpet that lead to the throne. He didn't peak to check who was there, and you raised a brow a little confused. He sighed "What other kingly matters do I have?" He questioned, from behind the scroll. Moving it down slightly, you smiled.

"Kingly matters? Really dad?" You asked, at the moment the scroll dropped from his hands. And he looked at you, his eyes wide and full of shock.

He stood up looking at you, he ran a hand down his face. Clearly trying to see if you where real, his mouth was open as he searched for word.

You smirked "What's wrong Cowardly lion got your tongue?" You questioned, matching his accent jokingly.

"H-how are you alive?" He managed to stutter out, Crowley was the type of demon to only show emotion. Around the ones he truly cared about, mainly you though.

You smirked "I found a loop hole." You simply answered.

"And that loop hole was?" He questioned.

"Annoying the cosmic entity, of course." You answered, the smirk still held on your face.

Then he did something you never expected him to do, he pulled you into a hug. You felt yourself stiffen, before actually melting into a hug. "I thought I lost you forever." He said.

You where surprised at how much emotion the king of hell could contain, you smiled and chuckled "Dad, around the Winchester's nothing stays dead. I think....." You murmured.

He pulled away and straightened out his classic black suit, "How long have you been back?" He questioned.

"Just got back, went to see the boys. Saw Cas, kinda met the nephilim boy." You said.

Crowley nodded "Jack, Lucifer's love child." He said.

You smiled "He seems like a nice kid, from what I've heard." You said shrugging, "How's things in hell?" You asked.

Before he could answer the doors open once again, and a familiar feminine voice rang through your ears "Fergus!"

You spun around and a bit away stood Rowena, her red hair stopped bouncing as she stopped. As usual she wore one of her iconic dresses but in black, she stood in shock her eyes wide. You smiled happily, and much to your own surprise you where glad to see the 300 year old witch.

"Oh my god..." She whispered.

You smiled softly "Rowena, good to see you." You said, softly.

She ran up to you, the faint sound of her heels clicking on the carpet, once she got in front of you she pulled you into a hug. Once again you where shocked, but didn't deny the hug. Despite you and her not spending much time together, and the two of you not getting along well. You still missed the older witch, she pulled away her hands resting on your arms.