We've met again

3rd person POV:

Ciri the hero who slew the Demon Lord was in a carriage with her companions traveling back to castle Vaderton.

Along their way, they saw a village with smoke coming from it.

Fearing the worse they speeded off towards the village to make sure everything was alright.

Once they arrived, instead of finding the village under attack, they found people fixing the damages.

The group of adventurous heroes exited their carriage and began looking around.

(Play opening)

Ferra: Oi, where's the trouble?

Ashann: Isn't a good thing that we weren't needed?

Baron: Perhaps, but I'm still curious about what happened.

Ciri: Then let's ask.

Ciri walks up to a young village guard.

Ciri: Hello there!

Young guard: H-hello!

Ciri: What's your name?

Young guard: Derrick...

Ciri: Well Derrick, do you mind telling me what happened here?

Derrick: Well you see we were attacked by demons. They caught us off guard.

Ashann: With the Demon Lord gone, the demons are wild and free to do whatever they want.

Baron: How is that different from before?

With her usual emotionless tone, she answered her elven friend's question.

Ashann: With the Demon Lord, the demons attacked specific places for a reason. Demon attacks are going to be much more common with less of a pattern if any.

Ferra: That just means more demon-slaying and more booze as a reward.

She licked her lips at the thought of alcohol.

Ciri: Getting back to the subject at hand, it's impressive that your village was able to deal with them.

Derrick: Oh no, we didn't stand a chance against them. The only reason we're still here is because this guy showed up and dealt with them.

Ciri: A single guy?

Derrick: Yeah! Out of nowhere, he just showed up. Good thing too, he saved me just as a demon was about to take a bite out of me.

Baron: What happened next?

Derrick: He killed a few demons and drove the rest of them off.

Baron: Impressive.

Ashann: For them. Each of us is capable of doing the same to a small herd of demons.

Ferra: You got that right snowflake!

She leans on Ashann's shoulder.

Ferra: We just need to flex and demons go crying to there demon mamas!

Ashann: Snowflake?

Ferra: It's your nickname~(wink)

Ashann: Call me by my name.

She walks closer towards Ciri, causing Ferra to fall towards the ground but she saves herself by cartwheeling.

Ciri: Where is this guy?