The pain of time: Part 2

3rd person POV:

(Y/n), Ciri and her companion's grouped up to discuss a plan to defeat the goddess of the universe.

With no idea what her plan is, their best bet was to wing it like most of their other plans.

The sins were currently limiting the goddess's options on where to enact her plan.

Ferra: So where are your granny and aunty going to be?

(Y/n): I'll tell you as soon as my dear old fart of a grandfather tells me.

God: It's at the gate of heaven.

(Y/n):...

Ashann: What's wrong?

(Y/n): There at the gate of heaven.

Ciri: Is god here?

(Y/n):(looks at god)

(Y/n): Yep.

Ferra: Should we greet him?

(Y/n): Nah. If he wanted to see you all he would show himself.

God: That's not why I don't show myself-

(Y/n): Besides his hideous, grotesque face would kill you in an instant. It takes all my will power to not stab my eyes out when he appears.

God: Are you seriously wasting your time doing this?

(Y/n): He's right.

Ciri: About what?

(Y/n): That you need to wear a miniskirt, but that's beside the point. We need to find the gate of heaven.

Duloc arrives.

Duloc: I can help with that.

Baron: Where were you?

Duloc: That ass hat, locked me in a closet.

(Y/n): Like the good old days.

Duloc: Do you want to know where the gate to heaven is?

(Y/n): Do you want to live? Because you won't if you don't say anything, and it won't be by my hands.

Duloc: Bitch I'd kick demon lord ass blindfolded. Anyway, the gate of heaven is passed the village and inside that mountain.

 Anyway, the gate of heaven is passed the village and inside that mountain

Ciri: Then we have our target.

(Opening theme)

With time against them the five, plus Hoot adventured off to the gate of heaven after the four heroes changed into their armored outfits that they wore during the "final battle" with the now ex-demon lord. (Y/n) however, wore is usually outfit, all be it, repaired.