(Lore: 8) Baron the reasonable

Unknown narrator:

Baron Gael, the elven archer of Ciri's companions.

His story starts in the elven city of Osnor, which resided in Skytra.

A master archer, Baron was part of the elite military group called "The Resolve". Baron and his team would be sent out whenever serious threats came about.

Baron was a loner in his early years with The resolve but opened up more thanks to one of his teammates named Damian Brook.

Damian helped him open up and even introduced him to his sister Daisy, who Baron eventually married.

But nothing good ever lasts forever.

While on the search for the gate of heaven, the Demon lord noticed the sunrise and became distracted for a moment. That moment allowed the nearby city to notice us.

They probably just assume that we're just an average group of demons because they simply sent the team known as The Resolve.

The Demon Lord simply watched the sunrise as I and a few demons massacred the team until it was only Damian and Barron.

In a last-ditch attempt to try and kill the Demon Lord, Damian dashed at him while managing to slip past me and the demons.

Using a suicide tactic he blew himself up while hugging my lords tail.

In a large explosion that surrounded my lord in a cloud of dust, Damian died.

My lord then walked out of the cloud of dust, revealing he was unharmed.

Baron and the demon lord stared at each other. One was filled with rage and sorrow, the there was simply annoyed.

Before I could have killed that elf, Ciri, and her companion, Ferra arrived on horseback.

Ferra began fighting off the minions, with Baron quickly joining. Ciri and my lord began fighting.

With a wicked smile, my lord toyed with the hero, but I could tell how hollow that smile was.

Eventually, we left. Ciri and her companion brought Baron back to the city.

After some tears, Baron swore that he would get revenge, to his wife.

So before Ciri and Ferra left, Baron joined their group and become an elder brother figure that would bring reason to when the two were starting to get to wild.