A fall in all

3rd person POV:

After remembering his past, (Y/n) in a depressed state, abandoned the others and aimlessly wandered off.

Leaving the village, he found himself in a forest. Going deeper in, (Y/n) discovers a small lake with a waterfall flowing into it.

Trees surrounded the area.

Seeing a bolder in the middle of the lake, protruding out of the water, he decided to sit on top of it.

After that, he just stared off into oblivion, processing, or at least trying to process the heavy amount of memories he regained.

It was like the weight of everything he had done, whether he was to be blamed or not, was truly impacting him.

As time flys, he barely even notices. After a while he noticed something, he looked to his side and sees Ciri.

 After a while he noticed something, he looked to his side and sees Ciri

Ciri: Are you okay?

(Opening theme)

As Ciri stared at (Y/n), she noticed how different he was. Any fire in his eyes was now gone, and any passion in his expression was non-existent.

Something was clearly wrong. She tried to call out to him, but he didn't respond. She then pushed him slightly, and he finally turned towards her.

Ciri: Are you okay?

(Y/n):..... What are you doing here?

Ciri: I used to come here when I was younger, it's kinda my spot. I needed to think.

Ciri: Now answer my question.

(Y/n):... I'm...

Ciri:... Are you going to finish that sentence?

(Y/n): I feel... Heavy...

Ciri: What?

(Y/n): There's this pressure on my chest... The air seems thicker... My body feels heavier...

Ciri: What brought this on?

(Y/n):... You said you needed to think. Why?

Ciri: Because I feel horrible... Like a total hypocrite... I've told people off about how they should see the good in people... But I didn't do that at all with the demon lord.

Ciri: Thinking about it now, I always had a gut feeling about him, but ignored it because what I heard of him...

Ciri: But don't just dodge the question... What's wrong?

(Y/n) looks at his hands and sees them dripping with blood, whilst Ciri sees nothing on his hands, in fact, their completely clean.

(Y/n):... It doesn't matter, it has nothing to do with you.