Full retirement

3rd person POV:

(Opening theme)

Ciri had finally arrived at the scene after recovering from a rough impact.

Sophia was drained of all her magic. Lucifer was pissed off and confused, and (Y/n) was a bloody mess.

To make things even more chaotic, a new portal through time opened up.

Sophia: N-no... I... I can still continue...

Ciri: Come on, (Y/n), let's go.

(Y/n):(in pain) Right behind you.

Ciri ran towards Sophia and began dragging her through the portal with (Y/n) following behind.

When he looked behind him, he saw Lucifer walking towards them.

Lucifer: Who told you, that you can leave?

(Y/n): Ah crap...

Not wanting his mother to forced them to stay in this timeline, he kicked Ciri and Sophia through the portal which quickly closed behind them.

Lucifer:(sarcastically) How heroic...

(Y/n): Nah... I'm no hero. And never will be.

(Y/n): But after everything, I've been through... All the crap I've had to put up with... Every traumatic event I had to endure...

(Y/n): I deserve something. So fuck the universe, I'm going to get what I want!

He began walking towards his mother. Walking up to her, Lucifer immediately grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off of the ground.

Lucifer: I don't care what you want, I need answers, talk!

(Y/n):(choking) Sure... Shall we start with how I'm your son from the future?

She attempts to stab him, but (Y/n) catches the blade. Lucifer pushes harder, which does cause the blade to slightly slide forward, cutting (Y/n) palm. At the end (Y/n) had enough to stop the blade.

(Y/n):(chocking) I'm not lying...

Lucifer: Oh yes you are.

(Y/n):(choking) It doesn't matter, when you're child looks like me, you'll know the truth.

No longer pushing her sword to stab, she swipes it to the side, cutting her son's hand in half.

(Y/n):(mind) That's going to be a pain to grow back.

She then smashes him into the ground.

(Y/n): You're going to meet a human who's going to steal your heart.

Lucifer then kicks his side several times. She then stomps on his chest, c
Shattering half his rib cage. As she was in the middle of stomping him in the chest, her foot was blocked by several sword constructs made by (Y/n).

(Y/n): You are going to tell your son the story of how you fell in love with your husband again...(coughs blood)... And again...

(Y/n): Because it's your favorite story...

Lucifer: Quit your babbling!

She smashes through the blade constructs, however (Y/n) rolls to the side to avoid her foot.

He was unable to escape her grip. As she lifted him over his head, he said...

(Y/n): You get a life that you absolutely love... Until a jealous sister of yours ruins it... Sophia-