Sea you never: part 1

3rd person POV:

After a long journey, (Y/n) found himself at a fishing village on the coastal side of the Orion empire.

(Y/n): Perfect...

God: Looking to eat some fish?

(Y/n): Huh? No, the way fish is usually presented reminds me of the time- You know what, just forget about it.

(Y/n): The reason this place is perfect is because of the boats.

God: You want to be a sailor?

(Y/n): Nah.

(Y/n): You know how the hero and her fuck gang keep running into me?

God: That's in a way true...

(Y/n): Even tho the world is huge, we keep running into each other and it pisses me off.

(Y/n): It's so annoying, it's like the universe is saying "you want to live in peace, well fuck you, bitch!".

God: The universe wouldn't sware...

(Y/n): That's the problem you have? Ugh... I digress...

(Y/n): I realized if I leave the continent then it will be nearly impossible for me to run into those idiots.

God: What if they travel to another continent like you?

(Y/n): They have no reason to travel right now, so I'll have more than enough time to make enough distance between me and them, that it will be nearly impossible for us to meet again.

(Y/n): It is absolutely full proof!

God: Uhhhh... No-

(Y/n): It. Is. Full. Proof.

God: Sure...

(Y/n): Is there something you'd like to say?

God: I'm sure this will end well.

(Y/n):... It will. Just you watch.

(Opening theme)

(Y/n) attempted to get on a ship the traditional way, however, lady luck was in a mood that day, so he found himself unable to get on a boat that would take him off the continent.

With not many options left, he decided to stowaway onto a ship heading to another continent.

He climbed the side of the ship while they were busy bringing in the cargo. He hid behind a little opening behind some creates.

Laying down as much as he could with the little space available to him, (Y/n) began to take it easy.

The trip would take many days until they finally reached their destination. Snacking on the food he brought along whenever he felt hungry, (Y/n) spent most of his time catching up on his sleep.