Two stupid adventurers

3rd person POV:

On a new continent, with a fresh start,(Y/n) wondered the area in search of a place where he could finally settle and live out his retirement for the rest of his days in peace.

Before he could do any of that, he was going to need some coin. Losing practically everything to the cruise incident, he was going to need to makes some money if he wanted to enjoy the finer things in life, like a warm meal.

Finding a small settlement in the distance, he made his way there.

Little did (Y/n) know, he was about to meet two familiar faces he didn't really think he would ever come across again.

(Opening theme)

It was midday, when (Y/n) arrived at. settlement.

Dirty, with the smell of farm animals in the air, this place seemed pretty poor, but with any luck, (Y/n) might be able to get a decent dinner and some coin in his pocket.

After searching for a place where he could get a job, a bulletin board stood out to him.

Looking it over, there wasn't anything that was worth doing. Some sheep daycare job, a few missing cows.

But what stood out to him was a job that requested that someone kill the demon terrorizing this settlement.

When (Y/n) was about to take the job off of the board, he sensed two presences behind him.

Two people then spoke.

Familiar voices: Hello master!

(Y/n): Oh no...

He turned around and saw two people.

One was male, with medium blond hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a mixture of metal armor with a fur cape, he also possessed an axe which was hanging off his belt.

The second one was a female. She looked slightly older than the male. The woman had short blond hair and brown eyes. With a mostly white leather-based armor set, with metal used here and there, but the spear on her back was quite distracting, due to being pink.

These two were Dora and Greg.

Dora: Did you miss us?

(Y/n): Like the plague...

(Y/n): Why are you two here?

Greg: After our major success in our home, we decided to help the world with our talents.

(Y/n): You have talents? It better not be being an idiot, because that's just what a large majority of people are.

Dora: Of course not, we kill monsters.

(Y/n): hahaha... Seriously?

Dora: Yes, it's not a joke.

(Y/n): Okay... But, for real... seriously?

Dora: Yes!

Greg: We actually have plans to become big throughout the world.

(Y/n): It's nice to have dreams.

(Y/n): Anyway, I need to go do this job.

Dora: We'll help you, master!

(Y/n): Don't call me master. It's either (Y/n) or nothing.