The pain of time: Part 4

3rd person POV:

Above the Demon lords castle flew two beings, or more specifically the same beings from different periods of time.

Orbiting around these two were energy blades that would zip around the air trying to attack their opponent

The two flew around in the air like streaks of light.

When they clashed, it caused shockwaves that knocked down every one near them.

(Battle theme)

(Y/n) charged towards his past self. He sent several blade constructs ahead to distract the Demon lord so he could get closer.

The Demon lord swung around his sword that had his own blade constructs following it. With several slashes, he got rid of his future counterparts' blades.

When (Y/n) got close enough, he went for a horizontal slash, which his past self avoided by falling to his back.

The Demon lord then slashed at (Y/n)'s chest hitting him multiple times due to the construct blades following his sword.

He chuckled at the attack he landed but when he felt several blades pierce his back his smirk turned into a scowl.

The (Y/n) of the past thrusted his blade at his future self, only for him to obliterate his sword with the power of Exceed.

Before (Y/n) could attack his past self again, the Demon lord blasted a stream of demonic magic into his face, sending him flying back.

The Demon lord flew towards the Emperor of angels.

Arriving above him, he was going to go for a demonically infused punch.

(Y/n) then quickly flung his blade into the air and went to meet his past self's attack with his own holy infused punch.