The pain of time: Part 1

3rd person POV:

Arriving in front of the village, (Y/n) and the heroes took a moment to recuperate.

Ferra: What was that!?

(Y/n): An epic come back with my new weapon.

He takes out his Retirement plan.

Ciri: What is that? Excel is freaking out over it

(Y/n): I don't know, God said something about this being the contingency plan for something...

Ashann: God spoke to you?

(Y/n): He's my grandfather.

Ashann: That doesn't really answer the question.

(Y/n): Listen, there sadly isn't a number to describe how many fucks I don't give. So I hope my middle fingers will suffice in "answering" your question.

Ciri: Can you put that thing away?

(Y/n): Good idea, I think he's getting annoyed that I'm not using him.

Putting Exceed, otherwise known as (Y/n)'s Retirement plan.

Ciri: What happened to you?

(Y/n): Well... I was sent to hell, met with the sins, got tricked into releasing the goddess of the universe who might want to destroy all life or something, made up with the sins, and now on a mission to beat up my grandmother.

Baron: Okay...

Ashann: Where are the sins?

(Y/n): Off securing several parts of the world so Granny goddess has limited options.

(Y/n): But that's not your problem. Just give me Excel and you'll never see me again. Either because we're all dead or I won.

Ciri: Huh... No.

(Y/n): Interesting offer... How about... Yes?

Ciri: How about... No?

(Y/n):.... How about you go fu-

(Opening theme)

(Y/n): No.

Ciri: Yes.

(Y/n): No.

Ciri: Yes.

Duloc: Okay, why am I here?

Duloc had arrived with the other three heroes who brought her here.

Ferra: These two can't agree.

Duloc: Okay, mind telling me what they can't agree on, or do I have to figure that out myself?