VERONICA

My name is Veronica Casper and I came from a family of four which is me, My big bro,mum and dad.

We are Americans but my dad is black while my mum is white.

I also have a best friend named Sam.

Actually,he is a guy and we have been best friends since middle school,It is really easy to be friends with Sam because he doesn't really have dislikes.

Before I forget, I am seventeen years old and I attend Addison High.
I live at Washington in America and my number one dream has always been becoming a cheerleader and the queen bee of my school but all those things were given to Cindy, the girl who feels she is the hottest and prettiest of all in the school.

Cindy always carry herself like a queen,you know what I mean.😉

she is also blonde which made her to be chosen as not only a cheerleader but the cheer captain.
    I happen to have black long hair but don't get me wrong because a lot of people love my hair because it's not only shiny but also very long.

Now,come to talk about my big bro Liam. He is over protective as every reasonable elder brother will be.
It's fun sometimes but it's also very annoying.
l don't know if you understand what I mean but he takes things too serious.

Now let's talk about the hot guys 😋😋or should I say gang in my school.
This consist of seven rich ,handsome and famous guys in my school; Blake Morgan, Oscar Morgan, Kelvin Chris, Hayden Scott, Adam Smith.

Oscar and Blake are not related they just happen to have the same last name. So, back to the names, above all we have the two cousins Hunter Bush and Bryan Klein.
They are just too hot and sexy and I am not exaggerating, you can hardly know who is more handsome in the both of them.

Well, don't think I'm not popular.
I am because I talk to the bad guys, football players, and also the basketball team ( if that's what it means to be famous,lol) but I don't talk to the seven guys mentioned above .

I don't dislike them but if you are not careful around them you might end up being their errand boy or girl or even worse.
You really don't want to know what that means.

Anyways, I will be right back.
Duty calllllls...