CHAPTER 17

VERONICA

After Bryan left,I went inside the house and I couldn't stop thinking about what should have happened.

Mum was making dinner so,I went to my room.

I logged in my Facebook account and chatted Jennifer up but she was offline.

I logged in my Instagram account and saw a message from Harry.

):"Hey hottie!" the message read with a smirking emoji.

):"Hi" I replied and he saw the message immediately because he was online.

):"Can we meet?" he asked.

Why will he want to see me?

):"what for?" I asked.

):"I just want to see you and I'm hosting a party this week Friday.
I will love it if you come." he said.

): "I'm not sure." I replied.

):"Okay,if you change your mind."he said.
     "I hope you do." He added.

I left my phone and went downstairs to see what mum was doing.

As I passed Liams room,his light was on so,I knocked on the door.

"Hey" he said as he opened the door.

"Where were you?" I asked him as I came inside the room.

"I went out,I needed to take care of some stuff." he replied as he joined me to sit down on his bed.

"Did you see the lawyer that came this morning?" I asked.

"Yeah,they are really doing this." he replied with a yawn.

"You sound really tired,let me go see what mum is doing in the kitchen." I replied as I stood up.

"Vee,no matter what happens we still have each other,Okay?" he said.

"Okay." I replied as we hugged.
I needed that.

I went to the kitchen and mum was no longer there.
She was in the dinning room, setting the table.

"Mum,what are we having for dinner?" I asked her.
"Chicken soup,rice,bacon and some fruits." she replied as she continued setting the table.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Sure,you should look after yourself more stop worrying about me,okay?" she said.

"You are my mum and I love you so, it's normal for me to be worried." I said with a shrug.

"True but you need to take care of yourself more, your job is not to worry about me. That's my job." she replied as she called Liam to come have dinner.

He didn't reply so I went to his room to call him then we both came downstairs.

BRYAN

As I got home,I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I need to have her.

I can't get her off my head and for the first time I'm not only thinking about sex with a girl,I just don't want to lose her in anyway.

As I started heading to my room,I noticed that someone was in the living room.

I looked and saw Hunter and he seem to be  deep in thought.

"Hey." I said as I sat down beside him on the same couch he was sitting.

"What's up?" he asked me.

"Nothing,just coming back from someones house." I replied not wanting to mention Veronica's name.