BONUS CHAPTER

PROM

VERONICA

Today is prom and to say I am happy is an understatement.

For those of you that are curious, after I and Bryan confessed our love to each other, we couldn't get enough of each other and we grew closer and closer.
Our love increased day by day and the more the days go by is the more we crave each other.

There is no day that pass without us confessing our love for each other but mind you, we do have misunderstandings sometimes and trust me when I say it doesn't go well sometimes.

There was a time Bryan accused me of cheating and it wasn't funny but we both sorted out the issue and today we are still together.
We even applied for the same college which is Washington University(WSU).
I really hope this works out.

What about Hunter?

Well, he got his shit together when I told Bryan about his feelings for me.
They had a big fight because of that but don't blame me,I had no choice.
He wouldn't behave himself and it was making me sick.

He kept on confessing his feelings for me on different occasions and it made me feel disrespected because he wouldn't listen to me and fuck off.

Guess what? I even threatened him about telling Bryan but he said I didn't have the guts so  oops, I had to prove him wrong because I actually have the guts.

Well, story for another day.

I'm not sure he has moved on but I actually don't care.
You can call me mean but he deserves it.

"Oh my!you look lovely." mum said as she got into my room.
I have finished dressing up for prom with Jennifer's help and she left me to be alone for some minutes.

"Thank you mum." I said with a smile on my lips.
I am putting on a purple and blue glittering strapless gown that hugged my figure perfectly and complemented my eyes with a golden necklace coupled with a black purse and open-toed heels to match.

My nails were coated with a dark pink polish that matched the purple of the dress.
My makeup was actually light and perfect and it was done by Jennifer.

I straightened my hair and coiled it at the end.
I truly look beautiful and I can't wait to see Bryan.

"Hey beautiful ,I came here to tell you that Bryan is already here and he is waiting for you." Jennifer said with a wide smile as she came to where I was sitting staring at myself in the mirror.

"Okay, thanks."I said with a happy smile as I went downstairs to where Bryan was standing.

As he saw me coming down, I didn't miss the glint that was in his eyes.

He looks so handsome with his charcoal black suit that fits him perfectly and white shirt.

Let's not forget about his bowtie that match with my gown.

"You look beautiful." he said as he came towards me and pecked me on my lips.

"Just beautiful?" I asked with a grin.
"No,but if I start explaining how you look, I don't think we will make it to the prom tonight." he said with a smirk.

"You look handsome too." I said with a smile.

"Okay, kids come over here let's take some pictures." my mum shouted from outside the house.

"We will be right there mum." I shouted as we all went out.

I haven't looked at Sam properly today.
Well, I guess I was just so focused on Bryan.

Jennifer has already had her prom two days before today but she is also accompanying Sam to our prom today.

Yeah you can do that,It is allowed.

I looked at Sam who was putting on a dark blue suit and a black inner shirt with a black bowtie that matches Jennifer's black spaghetti strapped gown that hugged her figures perfectly and has a slit from her ankle to her mid thigh with a low neck line.

She looks hot.

"You clean up so well." I said to Sam as we stood for the picture.

The four of us took two together and one with my mum in it.

I and Bryan also took some together and same goes for Jennifer and Sam.

I also took some pictures with Jennifer and two with Sam.

After that, the female photographer told us she will bring the picture over to my house tomorrow morning.

Well, that will be to my mum because I plan on spending the night at Bryans house.
I clocked eighteen last week Friday which was on the third of December.

I was showered with lots of gifts and let's not forget about my red Lamborghini that was given to me by my mum.

My first car,I guess it was worth the wait.

No, it was really worth the wait.

Bryan also gave me a promise chain and matching bracelet.

*FLASHBACK*
DECEMBER THIRD

"What's this?" I asked as I took the red velvet box from Bryan.

"Open it love." he said with a killer smile on his face.

"Oh my God,his is so beautiful." I said as I brought out the pure silver necklace that has a Ruby in the shape of love which was customized with the initial Bk with a matching bracelet.

"Thank you but this is too much." I said as I hugged Bryan.

"Nothing is too much for my queen." he said with a smile.

"Do you like it?" he asked.
"No,I love it." I shouted as I saw the frown on his face.

"Thank God." he said as he inhaled.

"So, BK hun?" I asked him with a shy smile.

"Yeah,my initials and everyone must know you are my girl." he said with a shy smile.

As if it wasn't obvious already.

"So cute." I said as I pinch his cheeks.

"I am anything but cute." he said with a Stern look.
"You are cute to me." I said with a grin knowing how much he hates
being called cute.

"We will talk about this later." he said giving me a knowing look as I gave him the necklace and moved my hair so he will be able to put it on me.

"You make everything beautiful." he said as he pecked me on the part that he just wore the necklace.

"You take good care of me." I replied with a smile before pecking him on his lips.

BACK TO PRESENT DAY.

After taking the pictures, mum bid us goodbye as I and Bryan got into his car and he drove off with Sams car directly behind us.

***********
As we got to the school hall, many students were already there and everyone was looking good in their attires.

We danced, went down memory lane by showcasing some pictures we had in school.

I can't believe I will be out of high school in two days time after graduation.

"You okay?" Bryan asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking of how I will miss highschool drama." I said as I took a sip of my champagne.

"Me too." he said with a smile.

After eating and drinking, we finally had the last dance before they announced the prom king and prom queen of the 2023/ 2024 set  which is no other but Bryan Klein and Veronica Casper.

I was so happy but in the next two days, I will have to say bye to Addison High.