EPILOGUE

SIX YEARS LATER

VERONICA

Assuming I was told two years ago that I will get married to my highschool sweetheart, I would have had some doubts.

For those of you curious, I lost my virginity to Bryan in our second year of university.
He promised to wait until I am ready and that was what he did.

But here I am married to Bryan Klein ,a successful Solicitor,who would have thought that the once bad boy will make very good use of his life.

I on the other hand own a big boutique, hair saloon and cosmetics shop.

Bryan didn't want me to do any tideos work and I am happy with what I'm doing.
I graduated with good grades in Business management, isn't that awesome?

We are now living in New York city and I am more than happy here.

A lot of things happened and Liam is no longer with Steph,he caught her cheating on him with one of his friends at a party.

Sam and Jennifer on the other hand are engaged but haven't fixed a date for their wedding,I am really happy for them.

Heavily pregnant with our five months old child, I came out of the bathroom to prepare for today outing.

Today is our second wedding anniversary and Bryan told me to dress up and he will come pick me.
He didn't tell me where we are going to as usual.

I picked the wine red dress that was bought by Bryan from the bed.
It is made of soft silk material and it has a low neck line with spaghetti straps.

The gown has a big white bowtie at the right hand side of my waist.
And the gown poured down in a smooth flair.
I look at myself in the mirror and saw how the gown complemented my and hugged my upper cleavage.

I put on the white multi-straped low heels and did a light makeup.

Bryan called me in the middle of my makeup and told me to come downstairs that he is already here.
I quickly finished my makeup and carried my white Dior purse and head downstairs.

"My lady." Bryan said with a grin as he opened the door of his G-wagon.

I took in his black shiny three piece suit and matching black brogues.

"You are beautiful." he said as he kissed me passionately on my lips.

"You look handsome as usual." I said as we stopped kissing.
After closing the passenger door, he jogged to the driver's side of the car.

"How is my princess doing?" he asked.

"And how do you know our baby is a girl?" I asked him smilling.

I and Bryan decided to wait until the birth of the baby before knowing the sex.

"Well, I don't know but I just have a feeling she is going to be a girl and a beautiful one like her mother." he said as he pecked the tip of my nose.

"I guess so too because she craves lots of sweet and chocolate." I said rubbing my stomach.

"I bought more chocolates." he said as he kissed my stomach.

"That thickles." I said giggling.

"Anyway, where are you taking me to?" I asked him thinking he will tell me if he is caught off guard.

"You will see,now let's go." he said as he fastened my seat belt before doing the same to his own.
After that, he drove off.

***********
As we got to one of the best restaurant in New York, I couldn't help but notice the flirty look the waitress was throwing at Bryan.

Bryan on the other hand was clueless.
He was just looking at me and smilling with admiration.

After we ordered our food, I ate a lot and Bryan didn't stop confessing his love to me.

BRYAN

I looked at my wife with admiration,I can't help but notice the pregnancy glow she has on her body.

She is beautiful and she is my wife and the mother of my child.
Well, for now because I know we will still have more children.

I grinned as she wolfed down the meat balls.
She looks stunning even when she eats.

What did I do to deserve this sexy chunk of flesh?

I haven't told her about the trip we are taking to Paris,the city of love.

"We are going for a trip tomorrow." I said as I took a gulp of my champagne.

"Where are we going to?" she asked.

"Paris." I replied with a smile.
I already checked with the doctor and he said it's safe to travel now.

"What for?" she asked confused.

"For some pampering,my queen needs some rest." I said and grinned when I saw her face turn pink from blushing.

"I will really do with some spa." she said smiling.
"Of course." I replied with a smile of my own.

*********
After we got to my Villa in Paris, Veronica was exhausted and she quickly dropped her hand bag and went to bed.
It must be because of the pregnancy.

As she got to bed, I took off my clothes and was left in only my boxers as I convinced her to change into a more comfortable cloth which she did after grumbling.

After that, we snuggled into each other on the bed.

We are going to do a lot of touring tomorrow and the other days we are going to be here.

"I love you" I said to my sleeping wife and she snuggled closer to me.

***The end****