CHAPTER 8

As I sipped my drink,Hunter took my hand and asked me to follow him.
I followed him and we both went to the part of the room where they were playing truth or dare.

He asked me if I wanted to play then I said yeah,so we sat down and formed a circle.

Most of the people there were from my school but I could also see some strange faces.
Bryan was also there and he was just staring at me until someone spinned the bottle and it got to Bryan.

They dared him to kiss Cindy because he picked dear.

The kiss was so long and I started getting jealous and hot.

whats wrong with me ?

I found myself wishing I was the one he kissed.

They spinned it again for the third time and it got to me.
nervous was an understatement of how I felt when they asked me " truth  or dare "

why did I even decided to play this game in the first place?

"Truth"I replied as I gulped the remaining drink and one of the questions I was praying they won't ask me came.

"Do you love sex?" I didn't answer until they started counting to ten and when they were on number eight I said "no" because I didn't want to drink the vodka and if I don't answer them, I suspect they will still know the answer.

"Who doesn't love sex?" Someone whispered from one side of the room.

         I felt Bryan and Hunter's eyes on me.
Hunter smirked then everyone started laughing .
"Oh,way to be awkward." I muttered to myself.

Later,the game was getting more interesting and people were so engrossed in the game that they didn't even know what was happening around them.

Ofcourse it's a party and they came here to have fun not to look at what is going on around them.

Hunter offered me another drink and I drank it without even asking what it was but it tasted sweet so I quickly drank everything.

After sometime,I started feeling uncomfortable and dizzy then I felt Hunters hand on my waist and he started touching me in a way I didn't approve of.

I tried to remove his hand but he didn't budge so I stopped trying because I started feeling very weak and tired.

"We will go upstairs for a while."Hunter whispered to me as he stood up and took my hand.

I felt Bryans eyes on the both of us but I wasn't feeling like myself so I just followed Hunter upstairs then he took me to a room and there was black out.
------------------------------------------------------

BRYAN'S POV

I saw when Veronica and Hunter went upstairs and I wondered what that guy was up to.
My cousin can be really unreasonable sometimes.

I decided to just ignore them so I continued my game but I started feeling restless so I decided to go upstairs to see what was going on.

  As I got upstairs, I saw Hunter hovering over Veronica and she happened to be wearing only her panties.
She has a rocking body but this is not the time for that.

"Oh no,Hunter I told you not to do this."I said pushing Hunter away from her.

"Bryan stay out of this" he replied.

"what did you do to her and why is she unconscious?"I asked already furious.

"Don't tell me you spiked her drink."I said again.

"So, how is that any of your business?"he asked trying to push me out of the way.

"I don't think you should do this. Hunter this is not right!"I said trying to convince him because how could he even think of such act.

    "I don't even know why you are so concerned about what I want to do to her."he said as he left the room with annoyance.

I quickly wore Veronica her clothes even though it was hard for me to carry on without staring at her body.

I caried her to my car and drove us to my house and she didn't even wake up and I wonder what he gave her that knocked her out in this manner.

I would have asked Hunter for her address but I don't think her Parents will be happy to see her unconscious.

When I got to my house, don't get me wrong I have parents but they are rarely at home and my mum and dad are no longer together but I stay with my mum and Hunter also stays here most of the time.

I took her to my room but she didn't look comfortable so I decided to change her clothes besides I have seen her body before.

It took me lots of self control not to touch her body and explore her obvious soft skin and I was angry at myself for even thinking about that in this kind of situation.

I went to my wardrobe and brought out a white shirt which I wore for her and when she stired, I thought she was going to wake up but she didn't.
She relaxed and slept like a baby not knowing what was happening.

I covered her with the duvet and looked at her one last time.
Her long lashes and full pink lips which was parted a little and her smooth face.

She didn't have a single freckle and she looked hot and innocent at the same time.

I started feeling like a creep watching her like that so I went to the bathroom that was attached to my  room and took a shower.

After that,I changed into a sweat pant and sweat shirt then I went back inside the room and sat down on the bed.

She looks so peaceful in her sleep.
I looked at her lips and started immaginig how it will feel on mine.

"Just one touch won't hurt." I said to my self but the thought felt wrong at this situation so I brought my tumb to her lips and started tracing it.

"Why am I even doing this?"I asked myself as I pecked her lightly on the side of her head then I left the room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

VERONICA

I woke up and found out it was already morning and I was having a headache.

I opened my eyes slowly then I found myself in a large,strange room that has a large wardrobe.

where am I?
I quickly stood up from the bed but I felt a slight pain on my head so I quietly and slowly went to the bathroom that was inside the room and started vomiting in the toilet.

I can't be hungover, I didn't even take any alcohol yesterday night or did I ?

   I washed my face and rinsed my mouth with the tap water then I looked at the mirror.

Oh my God! I look so horrible and why am I in another person's cloth?

Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking.

Did I sleep with anyone?

"Oh God, what have I done?" I asked myself as a strange feeling gripped me.

I raised the cloth up and my panties was still intact.
Well, at least this is a good sign.

I moved my body to see if I will feel different and I didn't so I know I didn't sleep with anybody.

I ran back inside the room to look for a way to escape.
What have I gotten myself into?

I took a clear look at the room, It was large with a king size bed in the middle and the curtains were black and white.
even the bed sheets were black and white and it smelled  like a guys room.

It didn't smell bad but it smelt like something that belongs to a guy.

The room was kind of scanty but there were posters of different famous athletes and there was also a basketball by the wall and this is obviously a guys room.
Who exactly though?

I relaxed a little and sat down on the bed to gather my thoughts.

I tried to remember what happened yesterday but I could only remember that I went to a party with Hunter.

Yes Hunter, maybe this is his room.

As I lowered my head,I heard the footstep of someone heading to the room so I quickly lay down on the bed and covered myself with the duvet and acted like I was still sleeping.