CHAPTER 3

*AT BRYAN'S HOUSE*

     Hunter is seen with Bryan playing a video game.

"Do you know that girl?"Hunter asked.
"Which girl?"
"Veronica "

"Yeah,is it that one with big boobs?"Bryan asked him.

"Yeah"he replied.

"I asked her out on a date."Hunter continued.

"you did what?" Bryan asked keeping the game controller down.

"what did you tell her?"He asked.

"I told her I want to date her."

"Woo! you were that straight forward with her?"Bryan asked.

"So, what did she say about it?"

"She told me that she thinks it's a bad idea."He said and signed.
"then she left."

"Wow, but that girl is hot,have you taken a good look at her?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah,she is damn hot."Hunter shouted with a smile.

"Anyway, Harry is hosting a party this week Friday so, maybe you should try inviting her."Bryan said.

"Yeah that will be nice."Hunter replied as they both high five themselves and started laughing.

"Wait, you really like this girl right?" Bryan asked.

"Actually,I don't really like her."Hunter replied.

"I just find her sexy and I want to know how her lips will feel on mine and of course more."He said and smirked.

"Everything about her is just so hot "He added.

"Hunter,I don't think that's a great idea."Bryan said with a frown.

"What,when did you become holy mary? Infact I don't think you of all people should be advising me on relationships to begin with"Hunter said.

"Anyway, let's forget about that and continue with the game."

The both of them continued playing the video game before Bryan's phone started ringing,
He looked at the caller ID and saw it was Cindy then decided to ignore the call but Cindy being herself continued calling.

"Won't you answer that?" Hunter asked then Bryan told him that he will pick it up if she calls again and of course she did.
"Hello, it's Cindy."

"Ofcourse it is, because nobody will ever call me more than five times in a row if I don't respond to their call."Bryan replied with an eye roll.

"Okay,so why didn't you pick the call earlier then?"

"I don't think I owe you any explanation so cut to the chase, why did you call?"he asked.

"I called because I missed you ,can't I just call you anytime I like?"She asked and it was obvious from her tone that she was pouting.

"No,you can't."He replied which made her laugh.

"You have always been the rude one and you always ignore my call anytime I call you."She complained.

"I never begged you to call."he replied without emotion.

"Okay, fine.I know you never begged me to call but that doesn't mean I will stop calling."she replied shamelessly.

"Do whatever you want Cindy but don't expect any reply in return."He replied with a shrug.

"Okay see you at school tomorrow then, goodnight"She said.

"Whatever."he replied and ended the call.

*VERONICA*

When I got to school the next day,I couldn't wait to tell my bestie what happened yesterday.

As I opened my locker, a paper fell off then I picked it up and read it and it turned out to be Hunter telling me to meet him in the school fine art lab during lunch.

I took the paper and my books and went for class.

When I got to the class,I didn't see Sam on his usual seat and I guessed he wasn't even in school yet.

I got to my seat and I wasn't oblivious to the stares I normally get everyday.
I decided to call Sam.So,I brought out my phone and dialed his number but he didn't take the call then I tried for the second time and he answered.
I asked him why he was absent from school then he said he was feeling sick so he decided to stay at home for today.

"Hope it's not serious." I said concerned.
"No, just a mild headache which will probably be gone if I just take drugs and  a short nap.

"Take care then."I told him.

"Yeah, thanks b but I might come to your house this evening."he said.
"please do,I have something to tell you."I replied.
He said okay and told me to take care of myself then I ended the call after we exchanged byes.

   After the call, I opened my phone gallery and started going through my pictures,as I got to a particular Snapchat picture I  heard someone laughing beside me.

I looked at my side and it happened to be Hunter. " creep."I said to myself as I looked around to see if anyone knew what was happening but everybody was busy with one thing or the other so they didn't notice.

"Why are you here?"I asked.
"I don't know, can't I stay here?"he asked.

"No, you can't so please leave."

"Bold, I like that."He said with a grin.
"But I'm not going anywhere,this is where I want to stay."he replied with a smirk.

"Besides,I see no reason why you want me to leave."he said.

"Well,I don't want people to gossip and start spreading rumors."I said and shrugged.
"False rumors like what?"he asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Stop it now that I'm being nice."I said to him.

"Don't act shy Veronica, I know you are more wild than this."he said which made me cringe with disgust.

"Okay, since you don't want to leave I will"I said and stood up.

As I stood up,all eyes were on me.
Infact,I could feel Molly's gaze boring into my skin.

Molly is actually Cindy's bestie and she has always had a crush on Hunter.
I know many girls do but Molly's own is different.

Infact,she feels they are meant for each other and she always follow him wherever he goes to and the funny part is the fact that she always introduce herself as his girlfriend which he usually deny.
Isn't that pathetic?

 " Okay guys there is nothing going on so you can continue whatever you were doing." I said with an eye roll but they didn't stop staring so I went out and headed for the restroom.
"So annoying."I scoffed.

    "Veronica" I heard my name and I knew it was Hunter.

"Well here we go again,why won't you just leave me alone? can't you see that I don't want anything to do with you?"I asked annoyed.

" Why don't you want to have anything to do with me?"He asked as he started coming closer.

"Let me make it clear incase I haven't,I don't want to date you .I don't even know why I'm standing here talking to you."I said and continued my jorney to the restroom.

"Okay, Veronica I will try to stay away from you but I actually mean no harm ,I just wanted to let you know that there is a party going on this Friday and I will like you to come for  the party."he replied.

"I don't want to go to your stupid party."I shouted and continued walking away,I don't even know why I'm this angry.
He didn't really do anything to annoy me.

"Okay,but feel free to tell me when you change your mind."he replied and left .

Oh,so he is expecting me to change my mind.
He didn't even say if you change your mind,instead he said when you change your mind.

I finished my business,washed my hands then I left the restroom.