CHAPTER 19

BRYAN

Immediately she put her lips on mine, I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

She wanted to stop the kiss but I deepened it and she obliged.

I caught a sight of Hunter as he left the room but I couldn't care less.

"Let's get out of here." I told her after we released our lips and she nodded.

After Jennifer confirmed it was okay,we left the place and went upstairs.
I couldn't stop myself from wanting her and I have stopped denying my feelings for her.

As we got inside a room,we started kissing again.

I guess we have both wanted this since.

I sat down on the bed with her strandling me as she sat down on me with her legs dangling on both sides of mine, I broke the kiss as I placed my head on hers feeling breathless.

As we looked into each others eyes, I started wondering if she regrets it but obviously she doesn't.
Because,she was also staring into my eyes with a glint in hers as I sensed something in it maybe lust or luckily love.

"Please go out with me." I said.

"Like your girlfriend,you want us to date?" she asked as she avoided my stare.

"Yeah, I will really love that.
I have wanted that for sometime now." I replied feeling slightly scared about what her reply will be.

Am I rushing things,what if she doesn't want that with me?

I placed my palm on her cheeks as I turned her face to peck her on the lip.

"I will understand if you are not ready to get into a relationship with me right now but please give it a thought." I said to her.

"And who said I wasn't ready?" she asked me with a mocking smile.

"Well,I ...I thought you were not ready." I stammered as I looked into her eyes with hope.

"It's hard to say no to you." she replied with a smile as she met my lips with hers.

"Is that a yes?" I asked her as we stopped kissing.

" I'm sure every girl will love to be your girlfriend but I will like to give it a thought." she said as she thightened her hold behind me neck.

At least she is going to give it a thought, that progress.

I placed my hands on her thighs as I noticed her cloth has ridden up.

"Thank you, I won't let you down and I promise you won't regret it if you say yes." I said as I pecked her forehead, cheeks,chin and finally her lips.

"I'm looking forward to that." she said giggling.

"I can't believe this is happening right now."I said with a wide smile.

" I really can't help it, I know you haven't given me an answer but I'm so happy I was able to get this feeling out my chest." I said.

"Me too." she replied.

"Just, please take your time to think about it. Hopefully it won't take long." I added.

"Hopefully." She replied giggling.

"Let's go down before they think we are doing something else here."she said trying to hide her blush as she looked down.

"Right,but I won't mind doing anything with you." I said with a smirk as I tickled her.

"Please stop it." she said fighting her laughter.

"Let's go down then." I replied as I lifted her off my laps and she stood up and straighten her gown.