CHAPTER 21

VERONICA

  As Sam came into the class, he saw me leaving Bryans seat but he didn't question me.
He obviously still thinks we are just friends.
I and Bryan.

"Hey." I said as I joined him on the seat.

"Hi." he replied with a grin.

"There is something I will like to tell you and please allow me finish before you judge me, even though I know you won't judge me." I added.

"Okay." he said.

"I and Bryan are now officially dating." I told him bitting my lower lip as I looked at his face to see his reaction.

"Okay, and when did it happen?" he asked not showing any sign of judgement on his face and I explained how it happened on the night of the party.

"I understand that you were scared to tell me because you didn't want me to judge you but you know I won't do that and don't forget I'm your best friend and it isn't nice that you took this time before deciding to tell me." he said and I nodded.

"Look Vee, if he makes you happy, I don't have any right to stop that from happening but you know I care about you and I will mess him up if he hurts you but I will still tell you to be careful until you feel like you fully trust him." he said as he took my hand.

"Thanks,I really don't know how I got a friend like you.
I feel blessed." I replied.

"The feeling is mutual." he replied as he pecked me on my forehead before our first teacher came inside the class.

*********
It's finally time for P.E so I went to where we normally change for sports and some girls were already there.

I brought out my neatly folded grey with black stripes on both sides polo material short and a sport bra to match.

I put on my canvas but as I was heading to the sport field, someone forcefully dragged me to a corner.

WHAT THE HELL?!

I tried to shout but the person covered my mouth with his hand.

Wait, I know this person.

"Easy babe, It's just me." Bryan said before releasing me from his hold.

"You scared me." I said with a frown.

"Sorry." he said grinning.

"So, why did you drag me here?" I asked him.

"To make sure you are not wearing that to your PE class." he said with a serious face.

He is joking, right?.
He has to be.

"Why the hell not?" I asked him.

"It's too tempting and there are guys in your PE class." he said with a shrug.

"Well, I'm wearing it because this is what I have always worn to PE." I replied as I started walking out.

The last thing I need right now is an overprotective boyfriend.

Sometimes it's cute but it can also be freaking annoying.

"Come on, I can't even stop staring at your ass so, how do you expect other guys to react?" he asked me as he dragged me back.

"I don't have any other thing to wear." I said hoping he will just give up.

"That's not a problem, follow me." he said as he took my hand.

I almost forgot he is the school basketball captain, why won't he have sport clothes here?
Ughhhhhhh!

"I can't believe you are serious about this, I am not going to argue with you because I'm almost late for class but this can't repeat itself." I said frowning and he choose to ignore me.

As we started heading to the boys locker room where they always change their clothes before starting their match, some guys could not keep their eyes to themselves.

"What are you staring at?" Bryan asked one of the guys.

"Sorry man." the boy replied as he continued walking.

As we got to the boys locker room, there were some guys there but they were not doing anything important, they were talking about their previous match.

"You guys can leave."Bryan said with an angry voice as they stood up and left the place,they didn't even pack their things because of the way he was staring at them.

Great!,now I'm feeling bad for them.

As he got to his own locker, he told me to choose any top I like.
I settled in a black and white sleeveless hoodie which covered my sports bra and I didn't miss the satisfied look on Bryans face.

"Well, I don't have any short that will be your size so, you can go with that and you look so good in my cloth ,I will love to see more of this." he said with a smile as he brought me closer to him and kissed me.

"I don't want to be late for class." I said breaking the kiss.

"Okay, I will walk you to your class." he said not leaving any room for argument.

"I'm heading towards that place so it's not a big deal." He added.

"Fine." I replied as he placed his hand on my lower back and we walked out.

Immediately we came out, I saw Hunter standing outside.
"Hey man," he said to Bryan as they did their guys hug.

"Vee." he said with a small smile as if wondering if I will snub him.

"Hi." I said and he looked shocked.

He clearly didn't expect me to answer him but I'm not that cruel.

"We will be off now." Bryan said with a tight lipped smile as we continued walking.

I turned back and I saw Hunter staring at Bryan's hand that was on my lower back with a pained look.

What's wrong with him?

I faced front as we continued our journey to the sport field.

Thank God they haven't started anything.

Bryan left after giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Hey Barbie," Cindy said as she came to the place I was standing.
She eyed Bryans cloth that was on me.

"Hi Shrek,"I replied in a bored tone.

I'm really not in the mood for this,can't she just get a life?

"What did you just call me?you boyfriend snatcher." she said raising her voice.

"Ummmm, Shrek?"

"You called me a cartoon character so it's only normal for me to do the same and once again Bryan was never your boyfriend so, get that into your thick skull." I said feeling not letting her get to me.
She and her minions look dumbfounded.
Nice.

"Girls, over here." our coach shouted.

"Oops, the coach is here,talk to you later." I said with a smile as I went to Join others in a line.

When we were done with PE class, I was really exhausted and pressed so I decided to visit the restroom first but someone interrupted me by dragging me.

"Bryan you need to stop doi......" before I could finish my statement, I was met with Hunters face.

You have got to be kidding me.

"What the hell?!" I shouted before he held my mouth.