CHAPTER 4

*VERONICA*

When I got outside,I was shocked to see Hunter standing close to the door.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked him after talking a deep breath.

"Wait, don't shout, I just want you to come to the party please."he replied as he raised both hands as if in surrender.

"Well, I guess I will give it a try since you came all the way to my house." I replied.

"Does that mean  you are going to come?"He asked with hope.

"I guess,and it better be worth it."I replied.

"Can I hug you?"he asked.
WEIRD.

"Sure."I replied with a toothless smile.

He hugged me in a big embrace and sniffed my hair.

"Can you stop that?"I said then the both of us started laughing and that was how I got myself into something I didn't need in my life right now.

He asked me for my number which I gave to him then he called my phone and asked me to save his contact.

I saved it then we left for class.
Yes, together.

When we got to the class,Mrs Judge our literature teacher was already inside the class so I decided to enter first.

when I entered,she asked me where I was coming from and I told her that I went to the restroom.

"Find somewhere to place your arse Casper."She said and people started laughing.

I wonder what is funny about what she just said.
After I sat down on my seat, Hunter came inside and all eyes were on him.

"So,where are you coming from?"she asked him.
"I don't think you wanna know."he replied with a smirk and the laughter was louder this time.

"Will you all keep your mouths shut?"she shouted and the class went quiet again but they were still looking at Hunter because he was sitting on the chair beside me.

"what are you all staring at?"Mrs Judge asked and they all turned to face her.

please help me ask them.

------------------------------------------------------

    When I got home, nobody was around so I took the spare key from under the flower pot outside and opened the door .

Yeah, typical American spare key hide out.

I know it's not safe to put your keys there but we haven't found any other place to keep the keys.

As I got inside,I quickly went to the kitchen because my stomach was acting like there was a monster living in there.

When I got to the refrigerator,I saw a written note on it and it was mum telling me that there is soup and other types of food in the refrigerator and she is going to be late from work so,I should take care.

After reading the note,I opened the refrigerator and truly there were different types of food in it.
I collected one apple, rinsed it and went upstairs to change my clothes. I got to my room, dropped my bag on the reading table then I kept my clothes in the cloth basket before I quickly went to the bathroom to shower.

After taking a shower,I wore a bright yellow shorts and black crop top.yellow is not really my colour, I prefer things in a darker shade.

I tied my hair up in a bun and went downstairs with my phone.
As I got to the kitchen,I quickly fried bacon and heated soup and rice then I poured chilled milk inside a glass cup and went to the living room.
trust me,I eat a lot when I'm in the mood.