CHAPTER 1

"Veronica." I heard my mum call me.

    "I will be right there." I screamed and stood up from my bed,  checked the time and discovered it was already 8:00pm.
guess dinner is ready.   

As I got downstairs,I met Liam in the dinning and he was just busy with his phone so I decided to do the same but before I could even start my mum shouted.
"No phones in the dinning."

I kept my phone and mum came with a pot of spaghetti and fried chicken. As soon as she opened the pot,I frowned and reminded her of how I don't like spaghetti and she answered me with;

"Honey, you don't like it doesn't mean you can't eat it, just eat the quantity you can eat to avoid going to bed with an empty stomach besides, I'm going  grocerie shopping tomorrow since we are lacking some groceries here."

I ate very little quantity of spaghetti and filled my Stomach with chicken, after which I drank a glass of orange juice then went upstairs.

Dad was absent for dinner today as usual. I wonder what he is always doing in his office by this time of the day.

I stepped into the shower and allowed the cool water  wash me clean. 

After bathing,I texted Sam goodnight then logged in my Facebook account and commented on some posts,  logged out and slept.

I need to be well prepared for tomorrow.

I heard my alarm ring so, I woke up and quickly went to the bathroom. After washing my face,I went downstairs and saw mum in the kitchen.
I greeted  her before asking about dad and she said he was getting ready for work. I quickly went to his room then we chatted a little.

I went back to my room to prepare for school.                            
I really don't want to be late to school on a Monday so, I quickly brought out my red high waist jean trousers,black crop top and a black sneakers to match then I went to the bathroom to wash my hair and have  my bath.
I dried my hair and stretched it .
After dressing up,I  took my bag and took some selfies before leaving the house.

You might wonder why I didn't have breakfast but breakfast before school is just not my thing.
luckily for me, Sam's driver came with sam in the car so I got into the car then he drove off to our school.

Note: This story is a work of fiction and my imagination.

It was not copied from anywhere although you may come across something you know.

© Gift Davidson.

Also, this story is not to be copied or translated in any other languages without informing the writer.

A.K.A  "ME"

Failure to respect any of the above will have to be settled in the law court.
I will love to avoid that so please respect my work and the effort I put into it.
Thanks.