11

Staci POV

"Mommy I juice," Owen said handing me his empty sippy cup as I sat on the couch.

I smiled as I bent down and took the empty sippy cup from his tiny hands. I held his hand as we walked into the kitchen. I picked him up and sat him on the counter.

"Do you want orange juice or apple juice baby?" I asked him as I opened the fridge.

"Owange mommy," he joyfully said.

I poured the juice in his sippy cup and gave it to him. He looks so cute while having his juice.

I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I picked up Owen and adjusted him on my hip as I went to open the door.

"There are my babies," Trey said cheerfully as I opened the door. He kissed my cheek and kissed Owen's chubby cheek.

I know people may categorize the relationship Trey and I have as 'unusual' or 'toxic' but it ain't that. We both love each other and we don't wanna rush things. We are just taking things nice and slow.

"Da da!" Owen excitedly said with his tiny arms out and Trey happily accepted him. Trey may not be the best dad but at least he tries.

"You're getting big. What has your mom been feeding you?" he said with Owen in his arms. He then turned and smiled at me. "Wazz good baby mama," he licked his lips as he got closer to me and pecked my lips.

"Da da play. Play da da," Owen said.

Trey put him down. "Go take out your toys and I'll be there. I have to talk to your mother real quick."

"Okay da da. Here," Owen handed Trey his sippy cup and he walked away.

Trey shifted his gaze and looked at me with a smirk which made me blush. He held my waist and pulled me close.

"Why are you here Trey?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I just wanted to spend time with my baby mama and son," he said.

I scoffed. "You? I'm serious, what are you doing here?"

He sighed. "Look, I really love you and I wanna be the man you deserve. I wanna be a better father to our son and be there for him," he smiled at me.

I crossed my arms and squinted my eyes at him. "What's the catch?"

He chuckled. "No catch baby. I actually see a future with you no doubt. I'll do anything to be with you."

"Make them thirsty whores disappear then," I said.

One of the things that leads to Trey and I fighting is that he has all of these whores in his DMs and he entertains them.

"Done. I can't afford to lose you and Owen because of thirsty whores. I love you and I'm so in love with you," he said and he pecked my lips.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm also in love with you even though you get on my fucking nerves at times," I said as I pressed my forehead against his.

"We can take, we can take, we can our time baby. In slow motion," he sang as he slowly rocked us side to side.

I laughed. "Uh-huh, last time you sang that song I got pregnant," I said getting out of his grip and he smacked my ass. "Stop it Tremaine," I said and I felt him hugging my waist from behind which made me giggle.

"Speaking of pregnant, both my home boys are gonna be fathers," he said.

I turned and looked at him. "Both?"

"Yep, Shawn and August. I gotta have the man talk with them about being a father," he said and he kissed my neck.

I'm happy that August's gonna be a father. Shawn on the other hand, I'm contemplating whether I should tell him about what Gwen did which was pure evil.

I know that I should be the last one pointing fingers at others for being evil for what I did to Beyonce. I still have nightmares about that day Gwen and I killed Beyonce.

I still can't believe I let Gwen convince me to permanently get rid of Beyonce. Beyonce's death really took a toll on Shawn, he was so crushed and depressed.

Sometimes I look back at my actions and just feel disappointed and ashamed of myself.

"Baby?" I heard which snapped me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay?" Trey asked.

I looked at him and smiled weakly. "Owen must be waiting for his daddy. Go to him," I said.

He kissed my cheek and went to play with Owen in his room.

Gwen POV

I got under the bedcovers and snuggled close to Shawn after finishing my night routine.

I kissed his lips and he smiled at me. "I love being close to you after a long day," I said.

"You're not suppose to overwork yourself because you're pregnant now," he smiled rubbing my flat stomach and his smiled immediately faded.

That was weird. Something must be definitely bothering him.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

He sat up straight and he looked at me. "There's something I've been keeping from you," he said lowly and he took a deep breath. "Beyonce's alive."

There was a deafening silence between us as I stared at him. I then busted out laughing.

"Alive? That's impossible," I said laughing hysterically. "You're trying to tell me she came back from the dead?" I finally caught my breath.

How's that even possible? Staci and I permanently got rid of that pestering bitch so how the fuck is she still alive?

"Baby I'm serious. She is alive," he said in a grave manner. "Beyonce's alive and I've seen her."

This must be some type of punk ass joke! How the fuck that bitch still alive?

"How?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I haven't asked her about that part yet," he said.

My eyes went wide. "You've met her before?"

"That's not all," he said. "We have a child together."

I must have died and gone straight to hell or something because this can't be happening.

I shook my head in disbelief. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is all confusing. I literally have a lot of questions."

"Me too baby but all I know is, the night her car drove off the bridge she was pregnant with our child. She came back here because she was offered a better job here."

I should have made sure to have stabbed her to death or shot her maybe. Now she's alive.

"Beyonce and I talked and she has agreed to make me spend time with our son. I get to pick him up from school and he'll spend the weekends with us," he said.

"This is a lot to take in," I started fanning myself as I suddenly felt hot.

"I know baby but can you please work with me here," he said. "Ryan is a good kid and I really believe y'all will get along with each other."

"Fine but I'm only doing this for Ryan and not for Beyonce," I tried to remain calm.

He smiled weakly. "I'll take what I can get," he said and he pecked my cheek.

I won't rest until I see Beyonce crushed. I never liked her from the get go.