13

Shawn POV

Its my first weekend with my son and I'm so excited. I'm also glad that Beyonce didn't give me any attitude when I picked up Ryan, she is a handful.

"You excited that you're gonna be spending weekends with your old man?" I asked Ryan as I pulled up my driveway.

"Yes dad. I can't wait to see how the inside of your house looks like," he said excitedly from the backseat.

"I gotta tell you something though, I have a fiancée," I said finally stopping the car. I looked at him through the rearview mirror. "Her name is Gwen and I'd love if you behave when around her and get to know her okay buddy?"

"Yes dad," he said.

We got out of the car and went inside where we were met with the sweet aroma of food.

"Hey babe," I said entering the kitchen to see Gwen slaving on the stove. I hugged her from behind and rubbed her stomach then I kissed her neck. "Ryan's here," I whispered in her ear.

She turn and smiled at Ryan. "Hey boo," she said warmly.

"Hello," Ryan waved shyly as he smiled.

I let go of Gwen and I took Ryan's bag. "Let me show you around buddy," I said walking out of the kitchen with Ryan next to me.

I gave him a tour of the house and ended it by showing him his room. I told him all of the rules and what's expected of him when he's with me.

We went back downstairs to watch TV in the living room while Gwen prepared dinner for all of us. Ryan helped with setting up the dinner table for us. We all engaged in some fun and enticing conversations with each other. This is a good sign since Gwen and Ryan are warming up to each other.

I wonder, will the baby mamas get along?

Ryan helped Gwen clear the table and helped with the dishes too. I see Beyonce has been doing a really great job in raising our son. We then all went to the living room to watch some TV.

"Ryan is a cool kid," Gwen said as we cuddled on the couch while Ryan sat on the ground, watching TV.

I kissed her cheek. "I know right. Beyonce really did a great job raising him," I said.

Gwen cocked her head in my direction and shot me a death glare. "You just had to ruin the mood by bringing up Beyonce," she spat and got out of my grip. "Ain't got time for this shit," she walked away. I'm guessing she was headed back upstairs to sleep.

I have to get to the bottom of this feud between Beyonce and Gwen. I can't have this bad vibe around my children.

"Ryan, come here mini me," I spoke. He got up and came and sat next to me. "How are you enjoying your stay with me?"

"I love it dad," he smiled. "What are we doing tomorrow?"

"We're gonna play basketball and football," I ran my fingers through his curls. "I've always wanted to teach my son sports. We're gonna have fun playing and watching sports."

"Great," he smiled at me.

I've always wanted to share moments like this with my child.

"Let's get a head start on watching sports," I took the remote and changed the channel. I flipped through the channels and settled for basketball, my favourite sport of all time.

Travis Scott POV

"Aight man, go to the booth and do your magic," G-Eazy said to me as we sat in the studio. We were busy working on this hot new song No Limit (remix).