27

Solange POV

I looked at the time once again and we're gonna be late for our flight if we don't hit the road now.

"Beyonce! Come on! We're gonna be late because of you!" I yelled as I walked in Shawn's apartment. Ryan and Shawn are already in the car, ready to head to the airport so that we can go to the family reunion in Houston.

"Oh my gosh Solange!" Beyonce yelled back as she emerged out of the hallway. "Why are you yelling? I was just emptying my bladder because your niece and nephew were just leaning on it," she said.

"Damn, your belly is bigger than Nicki and she's close to her due date," I said as I went to her and took the duffle bag she was carrying.

"I'm carrying twins remember?" she said and I rolled my eyes.

Ryan, Beyonce and Shawn got in one car then Julez, my husband and I went in another car. We're on our way to the airport where we'll be boarding one of Shawn's private jets.

I'm just praying that things go according to plan this weekend in the family reunion. I know the family is going to be shocked to see Beyonce still alive and kicking.

We finally got settled in the jet and we prepared for take off.

"Mama, can I ask you a question?" Ryan said as he got out of his seat and went to Beyonce.

"You just did baby. Bye," Beyonce said as she read her novel.

"Maaaaa," he whined as he sat on her lap.

"Ryyyaaan," she imitated his tone. "I'm just joking baby you can ask me the question."

"Are my grandparents nice people?"

Beyonce sighed then she smiled weakly at him. "Yes they are but your grandfather is a bit tough. He doesn't really like showing emotions," she said. "Just be yourself. Don't be making smart comments or talking back at anyone."

"Roger that Captain Mommy," he said while doing a little salute. "Can I ask you another question?"

"You're just curious aren't yah?" She chuckled as she slightly pinched his cheek. "Go on."

He started looking around then he looked at Beyonce. "You and dad are a couple right?" He whispered and Beyonce raised her brow at him. "I'm just asking because you're pregnant with his children and I've seen y'all kissing and hugging a lot."

"Yes we're a couple," she admitted.

"I'm happy that you guys are a couple because I can see that he makes you happy and he treats you right. If you're happy then I'm happy," he smiled and he kissed Beyonce's cheek. "Adios mama. I'll see you and the twins later," he got off her and he went back to Julez at the back.

Beyonce rolled back her seat and reclined on the seat with her eyes closed. She then sighed in relief. She looked relaxed which I'm grateful for because I don't want her stressing over something she can't control.

I went back to reading my magazine.

"Kindly move your hand from my belly Shawn," I heard Beyonce after a while of silence. I looked up and saw that Shawn moved from the back and was sitting next to her. Shawn is really stealthy because I didn't hear him coming.

"How do you know that its me?" Shawn asked as he continued to rub her belly.

Beyonce opened her eyes but she didn't sit up instead she just stared blankly at Shawn. "I can feel your man hands on my belly plus I smelt your cologne when you were approaching me," she said.

"I just wanted to check up on my boo that's all. Is that a crime?" He said so softly then he intertwined their fingers.

Those two are really cute together. They were separated before but now they are united and stronger than ever.

Beyonce yawned. "That's nice baby. Now if you'll excuse me, my babies and I are sleepy," she said lowly.

"Uh-uh, you are not sleeping Giselle. You'll sleep once we get to the hotel. Come here," he said helping her up and sat her on his lap. She groaned the entire time she was getting up and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"The hell you laughing at? Can't you see that this nigga is abusing me?" Beyonce glared at me and I busted out laughing at her childishness.

Shawn turned her face such that she was facing him. "You are so cute when you're mad. Ryan looks exactly like you when he's also mad," he smiled at her but she was frowning. "Awe, gimme a kiss. I know you want it."

She crossed her arms. "No," she firmly said.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad my love," he said and he kissed her cheek but she didn't budge. "I love you my baby and I'm sorry."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine, apology accepted. I'll give you just one simple kiss okay?" She said and he smiled as he nodded. She pecked his lips and Shawn deepened the kiss and turned it into a slow passionate one. Beyonce wrapped her arms around his neck as they made out.

I had to get up and leave because seeing my sister making out with her man was starting to make me cringe.

'One simple kiss' my ass.

Beyonce POV

We finally landed in Houston and the first thing we did was to check in the hotel. Solange and her crew have their own room and my little family and I also have our own room.

"Sweet relief," I said as I slowly plopped down on the bed Shawn and I will share. Ryan had his own bedroom where he'll sleep.

"Let's get you freshen up then we'll all go out for a nice family dinner," Shawn said as he carried in our suitcases then he came and sat next to me. "How does it feel like to be back in your hometown?"

"Weird. I haven't been here in years and I know that I'll bump into some old folks like my best friends from high school, Kelly and Michelle. I'm also excited to see the stuff that changed over the years like the infrastructure," I said. "Aren't you a bit worried about tomorrow?"

He scratched the back of his head. "I'm trying to keep calm but I'm worried. Your family members are savages. They never liked me before how much more now that you are going to be the mother of my three children. Your father hates my guts because at some point he offered me a million dollars to leave you and-" he paused and looked at my baffled self. "You didn't know about the million dollars did you?"

"Not at all," I lowly said. I can't believe dad did that to get rid of Shawn. "Let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

"If all fails, we're gonna use Ryan's cuteness to win them over," he smiled as he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I busted out laughing.

"Let's put that plan in our back pocket," I said then I pecked his lips.

We freshen up then we all went out for dinner.