23

Solange POV

I admire my older sister's determination. She was given leave from work and has been using the time very profitably. She has awaken the business woman that lives in her and waisted no time in going on with her whole clothing line. We are all supporting her in whichever way we can so that she succeed at the end.

"I'm glad that meeting is over," I said as Beyonce and I made it out of the building where we were having a meeting with one of the investors.

"If things keep up this way Ivy Park will be up and running in about three months," she smiled as she clung onto the files then she suddenly stopped. "Mmm, what's that awful smell?" she asked with a grimace.

I stopped and started sniffing around but I couldn't pick up anything out of the ordinary. "What do you mean Bey?" I asked.

"Can't you smell that? Its just nasty and its making me nauseated," she said. "I think its over there," she pointed.

I followed her finger and saw that she was pointing at a food truck where the people were frying bacon for their burgers.

"Its just bacon Bey," I said nonchalantly.

She shook her head as she pinched her nose. "The bacon must have gone bad or something because that shit smells nasty," she walked away.

I don't know why she's complaining. The bacon don't smell bad at all.

"It don't smell bad," I said to myself. "Wait a second," I stopped in my tracks. "Hey Bey!"

"What!" She snarled at me as she cocked her head back at me.

Why she moody all of a sudden? Just a minute ago she was all happy and now she's annoyed.

"Can you please come here?" I said then she rolled her eyes at me. She put the files in her car and stumped her way back to me. As she was walking I noticed that she looks different.

"What do you want?" She said dryly as she stood in front of me.

"You look different," I squinted my eyes as I looked her up and down. I started walking around her as I looked at her up and down. She looks really different. "You've gained weight."

"Call me fat one more time and I'll smite you," she side eyed me. "You're so-" she paused, then she ran to the nearest trash can and I heard her puking her guts out. "Oh shit," she said then she continued to puke.

I rushed back to her car to grab some napkins and a bottle of water. I gave her the napkins to clean herself up and the water bottle to gurgle.

"How long have you been puking?" I asked Bey as I sat on the passenger seat of her car.

"For a while. I think its all of these nasty odours," she said as she looked at herself in the mirror and applied some lip gloss.

I just stared at my sister even more. "Beyonce, are you pregnant?" I blurted out.

"Excuse me?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"You heard me. Are you pregnant?" I said.

She shrugged. "I don't think so," she said. "I ain't pregnant. Period."

She denies that she's pregnant but my gut tells me otherwise. She looks really different which I've noticed for a while now.

"When you and Shawn fucked, did you use protection?" I asked and she just rolled her eyes. "I'm serious Bey. Did you guys use protection?"

"No. Happy?" She said in annoyance then she started mumbling gibberish.

"Did he at least pull out?"