Chapter 6: The Girl - Black Widow

Uh I hate glitter. It was now all over everything because Sam and Peter had to pull a prank. I had been trying to clean up for about an hour when suddenly Steve came rushing in, looking for Peter. I directed him to Peter's lab. He crashed in and I couldn't help but eavesdrop.
"I saw her." Steve practically shouted.
"Saw who?"
"The girl, the one with the golden eyes." Peter must have been shocked because there was silence.
"Where?"
"Some boxing gym." Steve replied. "Jesse's or something."
"Well we should go find her." Peter yelped. I sighed.
"She's going to be long gone by now boys." I commented as I pushed open the door.
"What?" Steve asked. Did I need to lay everything out for them.
"Well she was in the superhero room so she wanted privacy I'm assuming. And you saw her. So she wouldn't be close anymore, you probably scared her off. She's most likely at home now." Steve shuffled his feet. I narrowed my eyes at him. "What?"
"Well I couldn't have scared her off because well..."  Then he mumbled something under his breath. Peter burst out laughing.
"Wait are you serious?" Peter laughed almost in tears.
"What?"
"Steve just said that he was scared of her."
"That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard Rogers. You err scared of a... how old was she Peter?"
"Probably like 14-15."
"You were scared of a 14 year old girl?" Steve looked betrayed. Peter was still giggling.
"I'm telling you this was no ordinary girl. You should have seen her fight. She was like a machine. I would say almost as good as you Nat." That got my attention. No way was a 14 year old, as good as me. "And when I came to tel her it was my time, she looked murderous. I mean she stabbed the punching bag for goodness sake!" I needed to find this girl. And fast. She was either a threat or neutral. And I needed to get to her before she got turned. I swept out of the room to find Bruce, Tony, Sam (still covered in glitter), Bucky and Clint standing in the living room.
"What's so funny Underoos?" Tony asked. Cap quickly told them the story, but I didn't get their reactions, I was already out the door.