Chapter 25: Conference

It's not my fault. Clint tried to prank me! I ran after him. Right into the lobby where he jumped into his vents.
"Get back here Barton you numbskulled little shit, and face me like the man you aren't!"
"Never Allen."
"Don't make me pull out the big guns." I warned.
"You'll have to catch me first." That was it, I jumped up to the vents and started to army crawl toward him. He had been doing this for years so he was fast, but I was smaller. I caught up to him quickly. I grabbed his ankle, he yelped and I dragged him out. We tumbled to the floor and I brought him back to the common room. I went to go find Wanda.
"Hey Wanda, you think you could do me a favour?"
"Yeah sure. What do you need?" She turned and saw me holding Clint.
"I need you to tie him up for me." She looked at  me suspiciously but did as I said. I looked in Clint's eyes and said,
"Now listen to me, you are going to dump a bucket of glitter on Nat's head. You will snap out of it, right after the deed is done. Now go." His eyes glazed over and I giggled as he filled a bucket with glitter. He went up to Nat.
"What do you want Barton?" She said, annoyed. He didn't say anything and just dumped the glitter on her. He then snapped out of it and gasped. She cried out,
"Barton!"  and I said,
"You better run birdbrain." He dashed out of the room and Nat quickly followed, trailing glitter everywhere. I followed, laughing at the scene.

Right before the press conference I made Loki bring Bo back. I didn't want to do nothing for half an hour. They all left and filed into the press conference. I was playing with him for about 5 minutes, when he ran. I followed after him. When I caught him. I looked up and saw the press.
"Oh hi." I said before I dashed out, letting Bo go. Loki must have not wanted him to create any more trouble because he dissipated. I sighed, now I was going to be bored. I sat on the couch watching Tangled for the hundredth time, when I wanted a snack. I went to go find my candy. Before I had gotten adopted, I had never had candy. Now it was my life. We went out to bulk barn and bought some for me. I labeled it and put a note that said DO
NOT TOUCH! So I was surprised when I found nothing there. I was sure I put it there. Then it dawned on me. Someone had eaten it! I ran up to the press conference. Why did I interrupt them? I wanted to annoy them.
"Who ate my candy?" I saw Sam shrink into his seat. "Seriously Samuel! I told you no to touch that!" I huffed and stomped out of the room. Now I just had to annoy them more. I was plotting more pranks for Clint, when Peter got home from school. I told him what had happened that day and he told me about his school day. We started to walk, whispering ideas about pranks. We walked I got eh conference room again. Seriously, it was an accident this time. We both said,
"Whoops wrong room." And walked out. In a couple minutes everyone filed back into the commons, grabbing snacks and drinks. Tony came up to me.
"So, I want to know why you came into our press conference today."
"I told you, Bo ran in there and Sam ate my candy."
"Ok the Bo situation I can see. You didn't need to tell Sam off right then."
"Oh please, like you didn't miss me. I could see your face, you were bored out of your mind."
"Ok fine. I was bored. But now we have to deal with rumours of us having a kid in the tower."
"Can't you just tell them I'm a random kid and was confused?" Everyone stopped. "What?"
"That's actually a good idea."
"Well what can I say, I'm kind of an expert at lying."
"Hm well we are going to have a talk about interrupting though young lady."