Chapter 27: Prank War 2.0 - Quicksilver

This was going to be easy. My new relative didn't know what she was getting into. I started. I decided what I was going to do. I grabbed glitter, paint, and got so many ball pit balls. Here was the plan. Clint goes out of his room, I set up the paint and glitter buckets on the door, bam, covered in paint. Then all the balls would come out and trample him. This was going to be epic. Clint was out and I got it ready. I set up a camera and watched it. He came through the vents and frappes down into his room. His eyes widened in shock. He just stood there frozen for a few seconds, until a yell of PIETRO!! could be heard all over the tower. He came out of his room, only to have paint, glitter and feathers dumped on him. I laughed at his face.
"And that, is how you prank someone."

The next day, little Allen came out of her room looking tired. She grabbed some juice out of the fridge and started to drink it. Bruce came in.
"No don't drink that!" Abby dropped the cup. It shattered all over the floor. By now all the Avengers had come out to see the ruckus. "That was an unknown substance I was working on! Who knows what it will do to you!" I could see the pure panic in her eyes.
"What? Why did you have it in there?! Is anything wrong with me?!" She looked all over herself looking for anything that had changed. She turned her back to us and I saw two buds coming out of her back.
"Um Abby?"
"What?"
"There's something on your back." She yelled and tried to look at her back, what seemed like two giant wings were growing out of her back. Everyone started to rush toward her.
"What the heck was that Bruce?" Tony shouted, worried for his new adopted daughter.
"I don't know! I put a label on it, it just have fallen off!" She everyone started to panic. Until I realized they were laughing.
"What? Why is everyone laughing?" Abby gasped for breath. The wings shaking  with her.
"There are my actual wings dumbo. It was too good I couldn't resist." It dawned on me what had happened. I frowned.
"Oh come on. It was supposed to be for Clint!"
"I just wanted to show you what you were going up against." She took a few steps toward me. "Don't underestimate me." She walked out to get changed.
"Everyone was in on it?" They all laughed at me.
"Yep pretty much." Tony said.
"Well that sucks. Oh I can't wait to see what she had for you Clint." His face paled and he ran off muttering to himself. This was going to be funny.

A couple hours late I went and knocked on Abby's door.
"Come in!" I opened the door and walked into her room.
"How's my favourite niece doing?"
"Flattery won't get you anywhere. And as far as I can tell, I'm your only niece."
"Yes well, you won't be the favourite out of all my nieces and nephews." She gasped mockingly.
"You wouldn't dare."
"Yes I would."
"I'll tell Aunt Tasha." He narrowed his eyes.
"Fine. And why am I not Uncle Pietro but she's Aunt Tasha?"
"Cause she's cooler than you."
"Thanks squirt." Nat could be heard softly from the kitchen. She stuck her tongue out at me. I sighed and came to the conclusion that I was getting nothing out of her. I'll just have to wait.