Chapter 13: No Way!

I was tapping my foot waiting for Nat. I had Jesse tell me the time when I got there in the morning, and I left around 2:30, so it should be around 3 right now. Uh where is she! I really wanted to chew her out. I was standing and then all the sudden my sense alerted me. I turned and caught a leg that was flying at me.
"Nice catch, Hypno."
"Not very sneaky, Widow." She out her arm around my shoulders and hugged me. I was shocked, this shad never happened before. After a second I wrapped my arms around her and hugged back. She let go and suddenly her face was serious.
"So, why not?"
"Why not what?" I asked innocently. She lightly slapped my arm.
"You know what I'm talking about kid! Why don't you want to come see them?" I paused considering, telling her my story. She would figure out eventually.
"Can I tell you something?" I whispered. She looked confused but did softly back,
"Anything." So I told her the story, everything, including the wings. "I'm sorry, you had no right to go through that. And now I know why you have trust issues. And they're just doubled by living in the streets. But..." I groaned. "I think you should come meet them." I shook my head hard.
"No way!"
"At least one? Please?" I looked up at her, she was basically pleading me. I clenched my jaw.
"You know I could hypnotize you never to talk about this again?" I threatened.
"Yep. But I know you won't."
"Uh you know me too well." I hesitated and said, "Fine. But you're going to tell them I have parents and they're your good friends. You're babysitting me, and I don't have any powers at all, tell Bucky too." She nodded and asked when. "What day is today?" I asked.
"Friday."
"How about tomorrow then?"
"Yeah sure that works."
"But before I go, I want to know everything about them, who's going to be there, what powers they have and who I need to watch out for."
"I thought as much. Ok so tomorrow Steve, Tony, Bucky, Peter, Bruce, Thor, Clint, Sam and Wanda will be there." She briefly explained all their powers and alter egos.
"No Loki? He seems pretty cool."
"Well he might be coming. We never really know, he kinda just shows up."
"Seems about right."
"Now people you're going to need to watch out for. Clint definitely. He's a former spy so he can sniff out a lie, good thing you're great at lying. Don't tell him anything that might lead to him figuring out who you are. Peter and Steve have seen you already, but I'm not too worried about them. Watch out for Wanda she can see inside your head, but I'll tell her not to and she'll probably leave it alone. If she doesn't, she can keep a secret. Thor is pretty loud, but he's not gong to hurt you, he might ask you to try and pick up Mjolnir though. Bucky already knows, I'll warn him. Tony is just snarky. And you have nothing to worry about with Bruce. I think that's it." I soaked up all the information. Making mental notes on everybody.
"Alright, that sounds good. You'll come pick me up in the morning then? I'll be right here."
"Yep. And I'll also get you some clean clothes. What do you want?"
"Something comfy. I haven't been shopping so I don't really know what's out there."
"Yeah sure." She checked her watch. "Shoot.", I've got to get back. I'll see you tomorrow."
"Bye." Oh gosh what have I gotten myself into.