Chapter 28: Training Day

Hello. I am back. I honestly have no idea when this will end. I keep getting idea after idea and then I tell myself off because I can't just keep going forever. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed all those chapters. Read on!
-Abby

I woke up and remembered what day it was. Finally! Training day! The Avengers were finally letting me train with them. It took a lot of begging, bribing and puppy dog eyes to do it, but I was finally allowed to join them. I put on a pair of leggings, sports bra and a sweatshirt over top. I zipped it up quickly and ran into the kitchen.
"Hey Abby. You ready for today?" Nat asked.
"Of course Auntie Tasha." She lit up at that name. I felt someone tackle me with a hug.
"Hey Peter." I turned and hugged him back.
"You ready?"
"Yup." Then Clint dropped out of the vents. I decided to shock him. "Hey Uncle Clint." Everyone's mouths dropped open. I pretended not to see them. I saw Steve cooking breakfast and Bucky helping him. "Hey Uncle Steve and Uncle Bucky. What's for breakfast?" They stood shocked. "What?" I asked.
"You just called them your uncles." Nat pointed out.
"Well they kind of are aren't they?" Then I was tackled with hugs.
"Woah what's going on?" Tony, Thor, and Loki came into the room.
"Nothing much Uncle Thor. Oh and Uncle Loki, do you think I could have Bo back?" They stood there shocked, mouths dropping open. Then Wanda and Pietro came in. "Hey Aunt Wanda and Uncle Pietro, you coming to train with us?" They were all standing shocked. No one was moving or making a sound. That's one way to defeat the Avengers. Only Tony looked sad. I walked over and gave him a hug.
"What's this for?"
"Don't worry, I didn't forget about you... Dad." I could almost feel the happiness coming off of him. He pulled out and swung me in circles.
"You called me dad!"
"Well it's about time." Bruce said from the doorway.
"Hey Uncle Bruce, uh do you think you guys could help me, I kind of need to eat." That all snapped them out of it. Bucky and Steve handed me pancakes and I ate four before drinking some orange juice. Soon everyone was ready and we headed down to the training room.
"Hey squirt come here." Nat called over to me. I rotted over and asked,
"Yeah what are we doing?" I felt something come toward me. And arrow. I caught it and turned. "Uncle Clint!"
"We are testing your reflexes." Nat said. I shrugged.
"Alright." I stood in the middle of the room. Then arrows and bullets came flying at me. I jumped out of the way and kept flipping over bullets. One after another. I felt one come awfully close to hitting me. I grit my teeth and deployed my wings. They would help me balance and I could deflect stuff with them. This went on for about 10 minutes. Arrows, bullets and now webs, courtesy of Spider-Man, were coming at me. I kept dodging until, Nat saw that I was getting tired.
"Alright! We're done!" All the flying projectiles stopped. I was panting. I didn't get a chance to take my sweater off.
"That was fun!"
"That was impressive." Pietro sped up to me and ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes and slipped his hand away.
"What are we doing next?" Nat and Clint shot a look at each other. "What was that? I don't like that look."
"You're gonna fight me." Clint stated.
"Oh fun! You're going down birdbrain." He chuckled and said,
"In your dreams squirt." We went into an arena.
"Hey Abby take your sweater off. We don't want you over heating." I bit my lip. I wasn't really comfortable with showing my tattoos, and I had a sports bra on. But I guess I would over heat, and I really did not want to pass out. So I reluctantly slipped it off. Everyone gaped at me. I winced, ready for them to say something about my tats and scars.
"Geez kid you're ripped." I heard Tony say.
"Look at those abs!" Clint gushed. I blushed. I didn't like being in the spot light.
"Let's just get this over with." I groaned. I faced Clint and looked at Bucky out of the corner of my eye. He grinned at me.
"And go!" I saw the flint in Nat's eye before I attacked.