3| Wanderlust

Chapter 3: Wanderlust (Bella's POV)

I lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling while Ava was in the bathroom, probably dancing around or talking to herself and Charlotte was on her phone, looking for nightclubs nearby that we would easily be able to sneak into. "Ava, what the hell are you even doing?" I asked, sitting up against the headboard. 

"Just standing here," she answered without even showing her face. 

I looked at Charlotte who said there, biting her nail while staring at the screen. "Anything?" I asked. 

"Mm, I don't know. I feel like we'd get caught in all of them so far," she mumbled. 

I stood up and went out to the window, staring outside. I noticed a neon sign, every sign in Vegas is a neon sign. But this one stood out. I blinked, changing colors every two seconds. I read the name. 

Wanderlust. 

Huh. 

"Is that a nightclub?" I asked. 

"Which one?" Charlotte questioned. 

"Wanderlust," I answered. 

She typed in the name before calling back out, "Seems like one. It's fairly small," she shrugged. 

"Yet really crowded," I said, noticing the way it looked like people were being thrown out of there when the doors would open and they'd step out and people going in looked like they were entering in a wolf pack. 

"Any bouncer?" she asked. 

"One that's busy flirting with every girl who has tits to show, yes," I mumbled, looking out. 

"Wanna try?" she asked. 

Ava came out. "I'm down," she sighed, falling onto the bed. 

"Okay, let's go then. Meet down at the lobby in thirty?" I asked. 

"In an hour," they replied in sync. 

I sighed in defeat and nodded, "Okay, in an hour." After that, they left my room and went to their own while I started getting ready. I need a dress I can look slightly older in. I grabbed a white dress which I had worn a couple of times before, enough to know that it hugged my body in the right places. 

I went and hit the shower, leaving my hair as it is. I came back out, did my makeup first, doing that to make me look a little older as well and then put my hair up in a low bun, pulling out my framing pieces. 

I put on the dress and the one pair of heels I brought. Silver heels. They pretty much go with anything. I grabbed my phone with the key once I sprayed perfume on and then left. While I was in the elevator, I began thinking. I don't want to hold my phone throughout the night but I don't want to put it in my bra, that's just uncomfortable, and it'll ruin the look of the dress. 

What on earth do women do with their stuff at nightclubs, why does nobody talk about this? 

I snapped out of it when the elevator stopped on the third floor where Ava stepped in. "Where the hell do I keep my phone?" she mumbled while stepping in. 

"No idea." 

We continued descending, stopping at the second where Charlotte stepped in as well. "Where do I keep my phone?" she asked as well. 

"No clue," we replied in sync. 

"Just hold on to it," Ava mumbled as we stepped out and exited the hotel. We crossed the street and walked to the club, hearing the music thump through the concrete every time the door opened and someone entered or exited. We got in line, which was fairly short before it was our turn.