34| Volcano

Chapter 34: Volcano (Bella's POV)

"I love you," he sang, skimming through the TV, looking for movies to watch. 

"I love you," I laughed. 

"I love you," he mumbled, his fingers dancing up and down the length of my arm. 

"I love you," I repeated. 

"I love you," he chuckled. 

"I love you but you've been singing this for the past thirty minutes," I said, looking at him. It was currently 6 pm and his parents were getting ready to leave while we were up in his room, looking for something to watch. 

"And I'll sing it for thirty more," he said smugly, looking up at me. "I love-" I cut him off when I grabbed his jaw and leaned down, guiding his lips to meet mine in the middle. "Oh?" he chuckled. 

"Oh," I smiled, inching closer to him. 

He loves me. He really loves me. He said it. He admitted it. Out loud. 

When I heard him say it, I felt like I was on a cloud, like I was floating. My stomach erupted with butterflies and there was a fire in me when I had heard it. It was like a fucking volcano, I swear. 

Volcano eruptions are huge, Bella. 

You get what I'm saying. I felt like the king of the world. That's a sexist phrase. I felt like the queen of the world. 

"I love you," he mumbled. 

"I love you," I said, as his hands found my waist and pulled me on top till I straddled him, my hand on his shoulder, the other on his chest, his hands on my waist, inching down to my lower back. He pulled me closer at the waist and smirked when my grip on his shoulders tightened in reflex. 

"Bella, come to Berkeley," he panted. 

"Noah, don't go," I mumbled, still kissing him. 

"You're coming with me," he said, getting stubborn and frustrated with my no's. 

"You're not fucking leaving," I said through gritted teeth, kissing him harder. 

"I'll take you with me," he said. 

"What? You'll pack me in a suitcase?" I scoffed, pulling back to look at him. 

"Damn right I will," he smirked, "You're coming," he nodded. 

"You're not going, I fucking dare you," I said before pulling his lips back down to mine. 

"I'll pack you up," he said, taking my bottom lip between his teeth. 

I pulled away, looking at him. "Stop. Don't talk about this, not right now," I sighed. 

"Why are you getting upset?" he asked. 

"I'm not getting upset, I just don't want to ruin the moment, is that okay?" 

"Most certainly, I'm sorry. Please, continue." I rolled my eyes while smiling before we got back to the making out. "I like this position, we should do this more often," he laughed when I started trailing kisses down his jaw and neck. I felt his grip tighten around my waist when I started leaving a hickey which I had to stop midway because his door swung open. 

"Oops!" his mom said in shock. 

I ducked my head down, resting my forehead on his shoulder. "Oh my god, kill me," I whispered. 

"Yes, mom?" he chuckled. 

"We're leaving, have fun," she sang before I heard the door close.