6| Creep

Chapter 6: Creep (Bella's POV)

"Can we do it again, please?" I asked, tugging at Charlotte's arm.

"You already did it twice," she laughed.

"Third time's the charm, one last time, please?" I jumped up and down like a kid.

"I can take her." I turned around to see Noah standing there. "I'll get you the front seats. Again," he smirked.

The first and the second time, he somehow managed to get us the front seats. "You can go with him, you know. We can meet you guys for lunch," Oliver shrugged.

"You know he's not that bad, Bella," Ava mumbled.

"And you don't hate him nearly as much as you act like you do," Charlotte whispered."

"A friendship won't hurt," Lucas said while looking at Ava. I knew he wasn't talking about me and Noah. Ava looked up at him. I think all of us noticed the way they were looking at each other, it was a little hard to ignore. "I'm sorry, Ava," Lucas said to her. She clicked her tongue and turned back to me but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her away.

"Right, we'll find a spot for lunch and text you. You go with Noah," Charlotte nodded before she and Oliver left with Lucas and Ava arguing as they followed.

"Then there were two. You coming or not?" Noah asked. I turned around and eyed him.

"I want the front seats," I said.

"You got it," he nodded with a small smile. He slipped in line and somehow ended up at the front and once again, we got the front seats. "You're a roller coaster junkie," he chuckled as the ride started.

I chuckled while putting my head back, feeling the wind blowing at me. The ride shot down and picked up its pace and I closed my eyes, squealing and screaming the whole time. By the time it slowed down to the end, I was laughing hysterically like many others on the ride. I peeled my eyes open and looked at him. He sat there staring at me with a smile dancing on his lips.

"This is the third time we're doing this and every time you're staring at me," I stated while the seatbelts came undone and we stepped out.

"Is that a problem?" he asked while grabbing my purse for me.

"No, it just makes you a creep," I smiled while taking my purse from him.

"Right, that's what it does," he chuckled as we stepped out, walking past the queue for the next round. My phone dinged with a text from Charlotte reading the name of the restaurant which was a five-minute walk from here. "Would you like to take a detour?"

I turned to him while letting my hair down. Lucas isn't wrong. Friendship won't hurt. "A detour where?" I questioned.

"Maybe on a walk?" he chuckled.

"It's a walk from here to the restaurant. Would you say that's enough time for you to ask what you want to?"

He nodded while smiling to himself, "Why do you act like you hate me?" he asked.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe because you ignored me for four years straight?" I said sarcastically.

"Okay, you have to be fair here. It's not like you went out of your way to talk to me. And me not saying hi to you with the rest of the team is not ignoring you," he chuckled.

"I have said hi to you specifically numerous times. I even congratulated you on winning once and you didn't even look at me. Our team hated me for weeks for that," I mumbled, "Oh, and you didn't even acknowledge me when you would come for extra training with my dad, at my house, in my backyard," I huffed.