35| Road

Chapter 35: Road (Bella's POV)

"Bella," he said, his grip on my hand tightening while he drove me home. 

"Yeah?" I asked, looking at him. 

"I'm going to talk to my dad today," he stated. 

"About?" I questioned. 

"About Berkeley and not wanting to go." 

"You're what?" I stared at him in shock. 

"I don't want to go, Bella. I'm sick of it, the entire time, from applying to getting the letter, he's been on my case and I can't deal with it anymore. If I don't want to go then I... I won't go," he sighed. 

"You're really not going?" I asked, trying to bite back the grin that was etched onto my face slowly. 

"You're not going, what the fuck will I do there? What are you planning to do anyway?" he asked. 

"I don't know, probably travel first. Do something with half the money I've saved, continue saving the rest for-" 

"Our wedding," he said, throwing me a wink. 

"Sure thing," I chuckled. We pulled up at my house and he got out, getting the door for me before locking his car. "Are you staying?" I asked. 

"Can I? I don't really wanna go home right now, knowing what I'm about to tell him," he winced. 

"Stay as long as you like," I said, leaning in and pecking his lips before unlocking my front door and taking him inside with me. 

"Hey, Belle!" my mom sang. 

"Hi, mom," I smiled. 

"Belle?" Noah whispered. 

"She's always said it, even with me growing up," I shrugged while we headed up to my room. 

"I like it, it feels like Beauty and the Beast," he grinned. 

"After the beast turned into a prince or before?" I laughed. 

"A little bit of both. You see," he chuckled, "The beast treated Belle like a princess and the prince looked like a prince. I do both," he winked. 

"Just don't die out on me even if it's momentarily, hmm?" I asked, pulling his arms around my waist while facing him, walking backward to the bed. 

"I'm not dying until I've spoiled our grandkids," he smiled. 

"Before you go on to grandkids," I laughed, "What will we name our children?" I asked, lying down with him on top of me. 

"If it's a girl... I don't know. If it's a boy... I still don't know," he chuckled, resting his forehead on mine. 

"Hmm, if it's a boy, then... Miles," I grinned. 

"Miles," he nodded, "And if it's a girl?" he asked. 

"Then you can pick when you hold her. See what vibes you get," I shrugged. 

"Okay," he chuckled, giving me short kisses. "You know, with the way things are going between us," he said, looking down at me while I ran my fingers through his hair. "I wouldn't doubt we'll be married and parents within five years," he said. 

"Hmm, when do you reckon we'll get married? Since you didn't let me marry you in Vegas," I said, narrowing my eyes at him. 

"Since you were drunk in Vegas and we're eighteen years old," he laughed, "I'd say around... twenty-one?" 

I looked at him wide-eyed, "Twenty-one? That's so young, that's in three years. Noah, some people take three years to plan their wedding," I chuckled.