25| Styles

Chapter 25: Styles (Bella's POV)

I smiled while his lips stayed in contact with mine as he walked forward, making me walk back until my legs hit the bed. I steadied myself before I stumbled back and he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. 

"Bella," he mumbled against my lips. 

"Hmm?" I asked, still not breaking the kiss. He pulled away, his hands firmly planted on my waist. "What?" I asked, looking up at him. 

"I'm falling," he whispered. 

"Again," I chuckled. He rolled his eyes. "You know it, don't you? Harry?" I prompted. 

"Styles," he nodded, "But that's not what I'm saying," he laughed. 

"Then?" I chuckled. 

"Bella, I'm falling for... you.

I chuckled, "Are you serious? It hasn't even been that long," I stated, brushing his hair back. 

"I'm dead serious. I don't know what's wrong with me or what the hell has gotten into me, but I can't get enough of you," he explained, tucking my hair behind my ear slowly. 

"Hmm?" I arched an eyebrow at him, biting back a smile. 

"I want you more every day, is it wrong that I feel this way so fast?" he chuckled. 

I shook my head in response, smiling. "It's not wrong. I don't even think it's weird. It's just... fast. That's all it is," I whispered. 

"You sure?" 

I nodded, "Positive." I went up on my toes to kiss him again but he pulled back. 

"D-do you feel the same way? I mean-" 

"Yes, Noah. I do feel the same way. Please let me kiss you at the moment, don't ruin it," I chuckled, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling his lips down to meet mine. He pulled my waist closer till our bodies were pressed together. "I'm gonna fall," I chuckled. 

"I'll catch you," he mumbled, pushing my hair behind my shoulders before he started trailing kisses down my jaw, to my neck. 

"Noah, I'm going to fall," I chuckled. 

He clicked his tongue before turning us around and sitting on the edge of the bed, looking up at me. "Now you can't fall, hmm?" He lifted a sharp eyebrow at me. 

"Hmm," I nodded, looking down at him. "Go to sleep," I said while throwing my hair in a ponytail. 

"No," he shook his head, grabbing my waist and pulling me down so I was straddling him. I rested my hands on his shoulders, looking down at him. I looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to say something but he didn't, and neither did I. We sort of just stared at each other. 

"What?" I whispered, brushing his hair back. 

"Fucking hell, you're gorgeous," he mumbled. 

I grinned, ignoring the heated blush that crept up my neck to my cheeks. I held either side of his face, brushing my thumbs across his cheeks. I pressed a kiss to his forehead, then his left cheek, then his right, then he stuck his lips out. I chuckled, kissing him slowly. I pulled away and looked down at him, peppering kisses on his lips for a while. "Go to sleep, hmm?" 

"No," he shook his head with a lazy smile dancing on his lips. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because I..." He kissed me. "Want to..." He kissed me again. "Kiss you more."