19| Better

Chapter 19: Better (Bella's POV)

"You okay?" Noah whispered. 

I nodded, the phone still against my ear. "Can we talk when I get home?" 

"But sweetie-" my mom started but my dad cut her off. 

"We'll talk to her when she's here, Kelly, you go on, hun." 

"Bye, Dad," I mumbled before hanging up, shoving the phone in my pocket. 

"Everything all right?" he asked, squeezing my hand. I can't tell him, we're nowhere near that serious yet. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good," I smiled, "Everything's okay." 

He narrowed his eyes at me, leaning in till our noses touched, "Are you sure about that?" he asked. It's just better if I don't tell him, it's better that way. At least right now. 

I held either side of his face gently, kissing him, "I'm sure." The elevator dinged open and we stepped out, stopping at our rooms. 

"Are we going anywhere today?" he asked. 

"I don't know, we could go somewhere tonight," I suggested. 

"Casino?" he smirked. 

"You plan on winning more money?" I lifted an eyebrow at him. 

"You bet, wanna join me?" 

"Okay, you want me to tell the others?" 

He shook his head, "Just you and me," he winked. I looked at him in amusement. "You play Catwoman, I'll be your Batman," he smirked before kissing me. 

"Is that a promise?" I smirked. 

"It most certainly is. It's a date." 

"First date at a casino? Wow," I chuckled. 

"Hmm, how creative am I right?" he laughed. 

"Very," I nodded. 

"I'll come get you at six. We're going early, winning money, and then coming back for..." he trailed off. 

"For?" I questioned, smiling. 

"Cuddles." He pecked my lips before going into his room. 

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I closed my eyes and grabbed a dress. 

Yesss! Exactly the one I wanted. 

Why didn't I just grab it, you ask? Because that's just how I am. It was a stunning satin emerald green dress with rhinestones and gems building up the strap. I quickly got dressed, leaving my hair down after I straightened it. Yes, I straightened it. I pulled on the good old silver heels, sprayed perfume on, grabbed my phone, keys, purse, and then took one final look around to make sure I grabbed everything. 

There was a knock on my door so I went and got it and saw a gorgeously charming looking Noah, wearing a white button-up, sleeves rolled up, top buttons left open, his hair left in its natural bedhead state, black trousers, he looked stunning. 

"You look stunning," we said together. I laughed while he sheepishly smiled at me. "You look really beautiful," he nodded before kissing me softly. "Shall we?" he smirked, holding his arm out for me to link mine in. I did and then we walked to the elevator which descended and took us to the lobby. 

He pulled out his phone and asked for Mr. Jenkins and when he arrived, we got out and left. "Will you need me coming back to pick you up?" he asked as we filed out of the car.