18| McDonald's

Chapter 18: McDonald's (Bella's POV)

"You like me?" I asked, biting back a grin. 

"Yes, I like you," he nodded. 

I went up on my toes to kiss him but he pulled away. "Say it back," he pouted. 

"Of course, I like you," I laughed. He grinned before putting his arms around my waist and picking me up. "Jesus Christ," I chuckled, wrapping my legs around his torso so he wouldn't fall. His smile wasn't going to falter, he was grinning like an idiot. "Can you put me down before you fall and take me with you?" I chuckled. 

"Can you shut up and kiss me?" I smiled before resting my arms around his neck and kissing him slowly. 

"Woohoo! Yeah!" I pulled away, turned around, and saw Ava, Lucas, Charlotte, and Oli all standing there, cheering and clapping. I looked back at Noah, blushing. I was probably redder than a tomato right now. I giggled, hugging him, resting my cheek on his shoulder. 

"Fuck off!" he laughed at the others while slowly setting me down. I spun around and saw them all going back to their tents while Noah pulled me closer. He had his arms around me while I wrapped mine around his torso. He kissed the top of my head before looking down at me. 

"Sorry about that," we said simultaneously. He chuckled and I smiled before he opened up the zipper to the tent. We crouched inside before sitting down. Well, he sat down, I got in my sleeping bag, already sleepy. In my defense, it's like 2:00 am. Almost. Probably. 

He lay in his sleeping bag as well while I held onto the flashlight of my phone for him. He lay on his side, facing me while I mirrored his position and faced him. "Do you need to grab anything else? I'm turning the flashlight off," I said. 

"I think I'm forgetting something," he said, looking around. 

"What?" I asked, looking around as well. He grabbed my sleeping back and pulled it closer to his until we were merely inches away. I rolled my eyes while chuckling, "I'm turning this off." 

He tucked my hair behind my ear, holding his head up in his hand with his elbow propped up. "You're so beautiful," he mumbled. 

"You're flirting a lot," I laughed. 

"I'm not just flirting," he whispered. My eyes met his and I put the phone down, the flashlight up at the ceiling while we lay there, staring at each other. I bit my bottom lip in thought before leaning forward and kissing him again. Might as well. 

He turned the phone over so the light was blocked and put it behind me before putting his arms around my waist. I'm not too sure about how much sleep I'll be getting tonight. I woke up the next morning to an adorable view of a sleeping Noah. His hair was all over the place, his lips in a soft pout, his hand clutching mine. 

I grabbed my phone with my free hand, noticing the flashlight was still on and it was only six in the morning. I turned the flashlight off while he started shuffling. He let out a groan before putting an arm around my waist while I turned on my side to put my phone back. He pulled me closer and scooted forward, his chest pressing into my back while he cuddled me. 

I unzipped the tent just a tad bit and watched as the sun started rising. I heard him sigh before he leaned over me and zipped the tent back down all the way. "Go back to sleep," he mumbled. His voice sent chills down my spine. It was all husky and hoarse because he had just woken up and was still drowsy and half asleep. It was very hot. It's a thing to be attracted to someone's voice, I swear. "Bella," he mumbled against my ear. 

"Hmm?" I asked in response. 

"Go back to sleep," he chuckled. Even his laugh is giving me chills... how the hell am I supposed to cope with this when I've just woken up? "Four hours of sleep isn't good for your health, darling," he mumbled before kissing my cheek.