8| Junkie

Chapter 8: Junkie (Noah's POV)

I woke up the next morning to a text from Oliver on our group chat reading- 

Oli: Charlotte says to meet in the dining hall in twenty. 

So, I'm assuming Bella isn't the only one asking about making this thing a group trip. In conclusion, everyone except Lucas and Ava are getting along. Well actually, we haven't heard from them since we got to the casino, maybe they've sorted things out and finally come out and said they like each other. 

When I got dressed and downstairs, finding everyone else already at the table, except for Bella, I figured not. Lucas and Ava were still arguing. They were just being petty at this point but as per Bella's orders, it's none of my business and I shouldn't interfere. It was tempting though. 

I looked to my left when I saw someone walking over. "Hey," she nodded at me before looking at the others. "Why are we just standing there?" she asked me. 

"I don't know," I shrugged, chuckling before sitting down on a chair. 

She gave me a weird look before sitting beside me, the only other free chair we had. Just my luck, huh? I took notice of her outfit that worked fabulously on her like every damn thing she wears. I'll never know how she does it, but she looks fantastic in everything. 

She had on beige pants with a blank tank top, her hair left down, flowing behind her shoulders to her waist. She had sunglasses sitting on her head while she turned to everyone. "Where are we going today, Ms. Miller?" Ava asked. 

"Today, ladies," she said. I cleared my throat and she looked at me. "And gentlemen," she smiled, "Today we are going to the Adventuredome theme park, tomorrow to check out the Stratosphere rides, and the day after that, we will go to Wet'n'Wild so grab bathing suits." 

I wanna know who let her choose what they're doing and when they're doing it. That's three days straight of water and theme parks. She really is a roller coaster junkie. 

"I told you we shouldn't let her plan it all," Ava said to Charlotte. 

"Where would you want to go instead?" Charlotte asked her. 

"Probably the same," Ava shrugged. 

"Ah-ha!" Bella said smugly. 

"So, we're going to spend the entire day at the theme park? Starting when?" Oli asked 

"Starting a little after noon," she replied. 

"And until then?" Lucas asked. 

"Until then I don't know," Bella shrugged, "Walk around, roam the streets of Vegas, do as you please," she said. 

After breakfast, Charlotte and Oli went out to roam around and all of us remaining decided to just head back to our rooms. Ava and Lucas both have their rooms on the same floor, I can only imagine how awkward they're feeling. We continued up to the sixth floor, heading to our rooms. 

I figured it would be more fun to go to her room then hang around alone in mine. "Oh, please," she laughed, "Let yourself in, will you?" she said sarcastically. 

I rolled my eyes while sitting on the edge of her bed. "I'd rather not get bored to death in that room on my own, thanks," I chuckled. 

"Right, you'll just sit here doing nothing?" she asked while setting her phone down on the coffee table. 

"I was hoping to get to know you a little today, but I doubt that will happen on any of the rides, so tell me now. Who is Bella Miller?" I asked. 

She laughed before sitting on the floor leaning against the wall in front of the bed. I mirrored her position and sat across from her, my legs resting beside hers, my back against the bed. "Bella Miller is a girl in Vegas who is a roller coaster junkie," she chuckled, grabbing a water bottle from the mini-fridge.